EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers +150 (WED)

Anyone else liking this line for Game 1? I know the Sabres swept the Rangers in the season series 4-0, but those were all played in 2006 well before the Rangers began their run of outstanding play. And even at that, 3 of the 4 were one goal games including 3 OT games.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm passing on this game Mr.Eagles. I wanna see how the Rangers play in game 1 before I even touch them at all in this series.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this will be a great series and taking NYR every game would probably show a profit, even if they lose in 7.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I bet the Rangers at +155 myself....also bet Vancouver +189 and took a 1/4 unit stab at Vancouver -1 +360.

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

The pythags say that the Senators, Sabres, and Sharks are the plays. The Ducks vs. Canucks is pegged pretty tightly. You might have seen a general run of money on the Sens. I suspect this is why.

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got the sabres at -0.5 reg -105...and Ducks -0.5 -130 reg
    The rangers coming off a sweep haven't played in over a week so theyll be rusty. Sabres have slept walked through the 1st round and I think were about to see their A game.
    As for the canucks, coming off an emotional game 7, I think theyll be flat. An experienced team like the ducks should take advantage of this.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
    I've got the sabres at -0.5 reg -105...and Ducks -0.5 -130 reg
    The rangers coming off a sweep haven't played in over a week so theyll be rusty. Sabres have slept walked through the 1st round and I think were about to see their A game.
    As for the canucks, coming off an emotional game 7, I think theyll be flat. An experienced team like the ducks should take advantage of this.
    I went with the Ducks figjam based on the 'coming off a game seven' o[ening game Canuck fade . . . thanks for posting this.
    What do you think of taking NYR in game two?

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    I went with the Ducks figjam based on the 'coming off a game seven' o[ening game Canuck fade . . . thanks for posting this.
    What do you think of taking NYR in game two?
    Its too early to make a prediction yet. Lots can unfold from now till puck drop time. Ill post my play on friday for you.
    I doubled my max bet last night on ducks after learning bieksa and salo were out....thats as close to a lock as it gets.

cincy_1
    cincy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was 0-0, I change the channel, come back and it's 3-0!!!!!!

That was quick.