remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Im sorry but Colorado backers

LOL. LOL. I'm sorry but this deserves a thread if you put money on those clowns, they've been terrible, worse than Leafs pre-season and now season-wise. I know it's not a play of mine but how could you put money on them like it's your POD

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

This is why some people wanna see you go down.
    Good for you that you didn't bet them, but why mock anyone on Avs?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Ole wise one

remeedella

Because Avs are disasterous right now. They havent shown anything so far this season starting off. Somethings wrong with them

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Your talking about teams starting slow and not being good in the preseason. It's the 1st game Colorado will eventually come around

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

This is probably the stupidest thread. Game one of the season, and you're making it sound like you know everything.
    Canucks were 5-2 in preseason, and won their first game of the season... They must be a Stanley Cup contender, right? Please...
    Mocking people day 2 of the season... pretty pathetic

remeedella

Lol relax buddy. Not getting all high and mighty, it's a free country. Vancouver isn't going far either, but maybe if u watched colorado.. pre season counts too. We'll keep this thread alive and when they win a match let me know

Jerimjob

hey, it's all good... I just find it funny that you start your own thread saying you're already 3-0 before making any actual picks, and then you don't really make picks... just saying you have leans and plays... just seems like a cop out if they don't hit... don't see a point in starting a thread on just leans if you're not making bets...
    Just my opinion.... and looks like you're rubbing people the wrong way already based on other people's comments.
    bol to you and your "plays"

remeedella

Lol another tout thinking I'm fake. My plays have tickets and references, 7-0 are plays, leans are not plays and I have people who know the first 3 picks I played and am sure rollindo can vouge. Re read my wholethread and then what you just wrote. Is this ur first season on here buddy?

Jerimjob

I’m not going to keep going back and forth so I’ll say my peace and that’s it. My main argument was that you’re bashing people on day 2 for no reason over a pick you didn’t even make. If you were so confident Colorado sucks, shouldn’t this have been a big play of yours?
    I also just found it funny that you started a thread putting a positive record. I can guarantee if you went 0-3 the first day before starting your thread yesterday, you would not have stated 0-3… you would have started fresh at 0-0.
    Anyways, that’s all… Bol with your picks going forward.

remeedella

All I can say is

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    Lol relax buddy. Not getting all high and mighty, it's a free country. Vancouver isn't going far either, but maybe if u watched colorado.. pre season counts too. We'll keep this thread alive and when they win a match let me know
    Isn't this the same clown that was crying last season because he was down so much money?

remeedella

Your not the 2nd biggest f\*g on this forum that everyone thought left a while ago though are you? Don't worry, #1 isn't me either.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    Your not the 2nd biggest f\*g on this forum that everyone thought left a while ago though are you? Don't worry, #1 isn't me either.
    I post winners unlike you. I also don't bash people for no reason.

remeedella

LOL I POST WINNERS UNLIKE YOU. BAHAJHAHAHAHHA. Omfg, I need people to run in here and comment on that. That's gotta be the stupidest thing I've heard all year coming out of every section of these forums.

remeedella

Lets give it some more time