leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

wash/col

i was on sports.yahoo.com/nhl, i saw it was 3-0 wash. 20mins later i come back. and its 2-0 wash. was the '3rd' goal disallow? anyone know?

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

refering to first period

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Not sure but it's 5-0 nothing now so it doesn't really matter.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Unfortunately, this is way too commonplace.

Two or three weeks ago, I was tracking a game on cbssports.com. For 20-30 minutes they have the score as 3-3 as the third period was being played. When the game gets down to :00, they post a final score of 3-2, which leads me to yell at no one in particular, "What the ----?" I can somewhat understand being slow in not posting a goal that's been scored, but how do you include a goal that hasn't' been scored?

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Unfortunately, this is way too commonplace. Two or three weeks ago, I was tracking a game on cbssports.com. For 20-30 minutes they have the score as 3-3 as the third period was being played. When the game gets down to :00, they post a final score of 3-2, which leads me to yell at no one in particular, "What the ----?" I can somewhat understand being slow in not posting a goal that's been scored, but how do you include a goal that hasn't' been scored?
    Thats happened to me alot.