mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

hawks kings game 5

i need some advice on who to take here..hard going against the kings when they are playing this well but my gut is telling me hawks can bounce back and at least win this game.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I have no advice for you except that I am siding with the Hawks tonight.

mnka
    mnka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 832

as of now 71% of the public is on hawks..and the reason why "this is a must win game for them & they are at home!" ...aside from that let me ask you a question, what has chicago shown you in these last games that would make you think they can beat the Kings? the KINGS are the better team all around and most importantly their goal tending is 100x better. I would bet kings here or don't bet this game at all, there is no value on the hawks whatsoever.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

true, but the habs looked awful and were down 3-1 just like the hawks,only to win game 5 and score 7 goals. anything can happen and hawks are quite capable of winning. hmmm

mnka
    mnka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 832

Quote Originally Posted by mac_514 View Post
    true, but the habs looked awful and were down 3-1 just like the hawks,only to win game 5 and score 7 goals. anything can happen and hawks are quite capable of winning. hmmm
    habs did NOT look awful. first two games they looked awful. game 3 and 4 were both winnable games (they won 3) for the habs, tokarsi has been a great back up for them. you can never count Chicago out, they are a great team but the Kings are just on another level this year. Game 5 is their game to lose. I just can't put money on the Hawks @ 1.65 while 70% of the public is doing it.

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks -1.5..Odds (3.00) its an easy win for the hawks...at home...and its DO OR DIE!

5 - 2 hawks...

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

I feel like the sharp move in this one is to let the line keep moving in Blackhawks favor and place a small wager on the Kings money line. Probably get the Kings at +140 or so with reduced juice. Tempting.

I like the over as well.
    Last edited by l3randonf; 05-28-14 at 12:35 PM.