The chalk is heavy, but there are two games that I feel have the best shots to win under the current circumstances, with the season winding down as it is in complete disarray. New York Rangers and San Jose Sharks. Top teams that clinched are starting to take their foot off the gas to avoid injuries and rest players. The Rangers don't have that luxury being that they have the Flyers, hot on their tails. and have yet to clinch their spot. Against the Senators, coming off a back to back blowout against the Canadiens, the Rangers have a great spot to get a much needed two points. The Sharks have already clinched their spot but have more to play for; the revenge factor against a Predators team that both of their matchups between the two teams, and the fact that the Sharks can now take the lead back for the number one spot in the Pacific division from the Ducks. The Predators are coming of a dominant win over the Ducks on the road, last night, which again is a great spot for the Sharks to get two points and some revenge. This is one of the Sharks last two games at home, with the next against a much tougher Avalanche team. I don't see the Sharks losing this one at all. Of the two games I like the Sharks to win a bit more than the Rangers but would only play ML, as at this point in the season too many regulation, and PL plays are getting spoiled by bad teams. Sharks are a ML spot play.