dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

i'm going to bet the sport that has been great to me in the last 4 year's and that's been hockey. I have been taking a bath betting b ball and thats not my sport I will never give out a bet that is a chalk the bets
    BOSTON -5 +115 in regulation
    BOSTON-1.5+220 PL

vyvanse
    vyvanse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

good to see you back at your roots! bol, i'm riding with you!

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

I'm already on this too. Gl

vyvanse

I'm also leaning towards DALLAS - 1.5 +225

They are on a good winning streak against the weakly avalanches at Dallas.
    Stars power play and overall scoring as been on the up and up.

Thoughts?

dilaudid8

vyvanse I like that bet gl guys lets get the money
    boy21

vyvanse

Varlamov-41 saves
    Lehtonen-17 saves

Dallas just couldn't get the puck in the net

split is still better than nothing!

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by vyvanse View Post
    Varlamov-41 saves
    Lehtonen-17 saves

Dallas just couldn't get the puck in the net

split is still better than nothing!

dallas -1.5 +225 PL was a good bet great value. like you said dallas could not get the puck in the net. we had a great day with boston with the regulation and the BOSTON PL

dilaudid8

I like CHICAGO -1.5+160 PL chicago lost 3 games in a row this team is way to good to lose 4 game's in a row. and the good part about chicago there playing tomorrow van. that line should not be bad there playing at van . I think chicago will do a number on CALGARY and LAK-105 the bets
    CHICAGO -1.5+160PL
    LAK-105 bol to the bank mint gov mint

vyvanse

I was discussing last night with a friend about Boston's game today...My friend doesn't mind too much that Boston had a away game last night and home game tonight against Florida. He still wants to ride Boston. I told him to stay away since Florida hasn't played since sunday and won and Boston is playing 2nd game in two nights and 3 games in 4nights.

Does rest play that big into hockey? i know these are professional players, but i have to think they get tired sooner or later...

dilaudid8

I was discussing last night with a friend about Boston's game today...My friend doesn't mind too much that Boston had a away game last night and home game tonight against Florida. He still wants to ride Boston. I told him to stay away since Florida hasn't played since sunday and won and Boston is playing 2nd game in two nights and 3 games in 4nights.

Does rest play that big into hockey? i know these are professional players, but i have to think they get tired sooner or later...
    the 2 game's in 3 days really does not bother me . but like you said 3 game's in 4 days does a gambler is really asking a lot of boston but these guys are pros . I could not bet boston the only bet I see would be the PL. but like I said your asking boston to win by 2 goals or more because ML there big chalks can't bet a chalk like that

dilaudid8

good morning I never thought chicago would lose but i'm glad they did in ot . this team lost 4 game's in a row I will give it 1 more shot

the bet CHICAGO-1.5+255 . yes i'm betting the PL you will never see CHICAGO pay this kind of money . van is not a bad team but I don't think CHICAGO will lose this game but thats what I said about CHICAGO yesterday . if you get a chance I love the ducks to win the cup at 6-1 big mistake by the oddsmakers there is no way this team should be at 6-1 not now this team has everything they have great players this cup will be won by the ducks 1 more time mint gov mint to the bank baby

vyvanse

Hawks vs pacific 11-0-5
    Hawks 1-0-1 vs nucks
    Hawks only(and longest of the season) 4 game losses.
    Llungo allowing 2.25 gaa

Everything points to Hawks in my eyes

dilaudid8

Hawks vs pacific 11-0-5
    Hawks 1-0-1 vs nucks
    Hawks only(and longest of the season) 4 game losses.
    Llungo allowing 2.25 gaa

Everything points to Hawks in my eyes
    real nice stat I agree chicago losing 4 in a row unreal. like I said I bet the hawks yesterday and lost I will try it 1 more time I hate that chicago is losing 1 game after another but van is having problems two bol lets get the money with the hawks

dilaudid8

I like 2 b ball games the bets
    OHIO STATE -12.5
    STANFORD +5.5 this is the spot I think STANFORD wins +220 ML

vyvanse

on fire with hockey! hopefully you made as much as I did dilaudid8

vyvanse

I'm parlaying DALLAS -1.5 +210 & BOSTON -1.5 +155

BOSTON been unstoppable scoring 6 goals in last 3 games. 5-0-1 in last six. BOSTON @ home 20-5-2
    DALLAS let me down last time, but this time i see them going all out for this game. 1) final home game in a successful homestand 2) need the points to stay in playoff contention (I know they need to win doesn't mean they will) 3) Seguin got the monkey off his back with 2 goals last game. 4) DALLAS powerplay scoring/killing have been on statistical great.

Thoughts?

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like both picks...Boston worries me a little based on them having won their last four games (last three in dominating fashion), but have not been able to go beyond a four game winning streak three times this season. After each four game winning streak, the Bruins lost as favorites. Also they have lost their last four meetings with the Canadiens (two of those four, Habs were away). Bruins should win, but it looks like a possible let down spot.

dilaudid8

vyvanse nice job with your bet's so far so good lets keep that money train rolling. I like todays card a lot almost all of my game's are underdogs or -1.5 + money. but to tell you the truth I like MINN in this game don't get me wrong if COLORADO wins it would not surprise me but MINN has been giving trouble to colorado at colorado. I think winning 8 out of 9 game's and I like that +135 but like I said MINN is not my best bet . the bet's
    PITT-110 this would be my limit paying -110 juice
    PITT-1.5+260PL
    OTTAWA -110
    OTTAWA+240 pl
    MINN +135
    NEBRASKA -1 in b ball college bol guy's

dilaudid8

I see the line for the OTTAWA game is at -120 I would pay the regulation time I don't no what the line is yet

dilaudid8

sorry I mean play regulation time with ottawa

vyvanse

I was also considering MINN since they are coming off a big road win @ DUCKS (who have been unbeatable home, except for the last two tuesdays)

dilaudid8

I was also considering MINN since they are coming off a big road win @ DUCKS (who have been unbeatable home, except for the last two tuesdays)
    like you said MINN just beat the ducks. and I see a lot of the time when a team beats a great team like the ducks. and plays the next day or day after they win a few games in a row and there is great value in MINN

vyvanse

To the bank we go !!

dilaudid8

To the bank we go !!
    I hope so lets win some extra money for the SB bol like you said to the bank baby mint gov mint

PPG
    PPG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clown think of a new name for your threads!

vyvanse

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    I hope so lets win some extra money for the SB bol like you said to the bank baby mint gov mint
    Who you taking for SB?

dilaudid8

I like SEATTLE +2.5 that's my fav bet I think manning will be running for his life

vyvanse

I'm taking DENVER -2. We are watching the best QB who has ever played the game of football. I can't/won't bet against Peyton "penetrating" Manning lol

We probably could debate our points till our cheeks are blue. Best luck buddy!

dilaudid8

I'm taking DENVER -2. We are watching the best QB who has ever played the game of football. I can't/won't bet against Peyton "penetrating" Manning lol

We probably could debate our points till our cheeks are blue. Best luck buddy!
    yeah at least 1 of us will win gl on your bet

dilaudid8

good morning what a week we are having just unreal weeks like this don't happen a lot very rare. yesterday alone we went 5-1 but with the 2 real big PL its like going 9-1. hockey should be my fav sport to bet on but's its football. the last 4 years betting hockey have been unreal well guys 2 more days until the sb. and thats it all done until next year so lets try to make some extra money for the sb mint gov mint to the bank

dilaudid8

good morning today is not a good day to bet hockey but I have found 1 game the bets
    SL-1.5+220 PL mint gov mint

dilaudid8

good morning well guys we can't win them all but still this week was unreal. like I said before this is the last day betting hockey after today i'm all done until next year football. we had a great year betting hockey this is a great sport to bet on
    CHICAGO+100 I like this bet a lot gl 1 more time mint gov mint to the bank baby

dilaudid8

1 b ball game OHIO STATE +5.5 yeah ohio state is playing bad ball but so is wis mint gov mint to the bank

dilaudid8

add on WASH -2

dilaudid8

PITT in hockey -1.5 +220