A little late today, but my games haven't started.

Florida vs Pittsburgh OVER 5.5 (+102)

5 of Pittsburgh's last 6 have gone over, including 5 of their last 5 at home. 3 of the last 5 these 2 have played have gone over, although 5 of the last 7 in Pittsburgh have gone under. Pittsburgh is starting to put some numbers on the scoreboard, and they could potentially push this game over on their own tonight, but I'm not banking on it. I think this game sees 7 or 8 goals total.

Dallas ML vs Nashville (+115)

Tough one, but I think Dallas finds a way to win this one tonight. Dallas is 2-4SU in their last 6 in Nashville, and 2-5 in the last 7 overall against Nashville. They're trending downwards, 1-6 in last 7 on the road. It's really a tough one, considering the numbers, but I do have faith in the Stars tonight.

Calgary vs San Jose OVER 5.5 (+115)

Another tough one. Calgary has been involved in a lot of under's thus far, with 16 of their last 24 going UNDER. However, 4 of their last 6 on the road have gone OVER. San jose has had the total go UNDER in 6 of their last 7 overall, and 6 of their last 8 at home. However, Head to Head history tells us that the total has gone OVER in 5 of the last 7 times IN San Jose. I'll take history tonight.

Best of Luck!