3 games today, got 2 picks since I didn't catch the early game. For those of you who read/comment on my posts and like my plays and use them as your own, sorry for not having any yesterday. I went and caught the afternoon game between the Rangers and the Senators in Ottawa last night. I would like to thank you though for reading and commenting, I truly appreciate it. Also, I would like to point out that since I play exclusively on Pinnacle for cash, my prices will be for Pinnacle only, so you won't see anymore (+110 @ Pinnacle), it will just be (+110) from now on.

With that being said, here are my picks.

Tampa Bay Lightning @ Carolina Hurricanes (ML, +105)

Tampa hasn't lost on the road in Carolina in their last 5 games. They are 6-1 in it's last 7 vs Carolina. They are also hot on the road, going 8-2SU in their last 10. I don't buy any of this 3rd game in 4 nights, 6th game in 8 days BS. Tampa bay wakes up to play every game, no matter who is out of the line up. The only reason they are an underdog is because they are winners in only 2 of their last 6 overall. No reason not to ride the Bolts until the playoffs. They'll win you $$$ more than they lose you $$$.

Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers OVER 5.5 (+125)

I'm really not sure if I can pinpoint a reason for this pick. 4 of Washington's past 5 road games have gone over the total, but 7 of the last 10 overall, and 2 of 4 at MSG these 2 teams have played have gone under. I think this is more of a gut feeling than anything. We'll see how it plays out. I probably also could have played the ML here for a Washington W at +136.

Best of Luck!