JesseJacobs77
    Just Like My Old Man, I Make My Own Luck
    JesseJacobs77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

My Plays for January 16th, 2014

Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators OVER 5.5 (+125 @ 5Dimes)

Just 1 of the past 5 these 2 teams have played have gone UNDER the total. Not to mention 10 of Ottawa's last 14 at home this season have gone OVER, and I think this trend should continue.

New York Islanders vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING (-1.5) (+175 @ Bodog)

6 of the last 10 these 2 have played have been decided by 2 or more goals. Tampa Bay is still finding the back of the net, even without Stamkos and offensive defensman Keith Aulie. Tampa doesn't win a lot of their home games by more than 1 goal, but I think they can break that trend tonight. The Isles lost their last game in Sunrise, FL to the Panthers by a 4-2 final, so I believe the Florida climate won't be too kind to them on this road trip.

DETROIT RED WINGS vs New York Rangers (+158 @ 5Dimes)

Detroit is 7-2 SU in their last 9 in MSG, and 12-3SU in their last 15 vs the Rangers. I like this trend continuing. Good chunck of change to win in this one.

Again, I am open to feedback, other plays you might like. Please comment below

Best of Luck!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I love the Lightning in this one - shouldn't matter too much that they just got back home.
    They come prepared every night.
    Isles stink - Lightning maybe best team in their division.
    Bishop back in goal...Isles probably starting Poulin who is not good.
    Was thinking about a large play on ml here.
    Somebody stop me!

JesseJacobs77
    Just Like My Old Man, I Make My Own Luck
    JesseJacobs77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

the Isles are kind of hot right now. 9-4 in their last 13... ML is a good play I think, but I like to challenge myself and shoot for the stars sometimes if I think I'm getting the right price for a pretty penny.