This thread is for my picks along with write ups and any tid-bit of information to help the general public. I will normally look at information in the mornings then decide on what I like out of everything I wrote down. I will try give the best indepth strategy in which I base my decision of my picks. I will begin a spreadsheet starting my picks today (Sunday). I will bet what I see as solid bets and then to kick in an upset of that specific night bet. I do at times play bets live so if that happens I will post it on my spread first then onto the forum.

http://czw4life.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Sunday Jan. 12 Picks:

1) Washington Capitals - Regulation Win over Buffalo

The Capitals lost to Buffalo in their first meeting of this season 2-1 in a shootout in Buffalo. Miller was absolutely brilliant in that contest back on December 29th. Washington had 50 shots on net. This time around the game will be completely different back in Washington, where the Caps are 14-8-2 averaging 2.96 goals a game. They can score goals at home and with the struggles of Buffalo being only 3-14-2 on the road and only able to score 1.47 goals on average, the Sabres could be in for a long afternoon with the likes of Ovechkin getting pucks to the the net. Again this game will be completely different than the one they last played in Buffalo. I can see Ovechkin netting one or two in this one and gaining a win in regulation time.

2) San Diego Chargers +8.0
3) Chargers/Broncos Over +54.4

Yes the Chargers upset the Broncos Denver already and San Diego in theory has been the opportunist in these playoffs. Barely beating a Kansas City team that rested their main starters in the last game of the season to squeak into the post season and also came up in a big victory over Cincinnati on the road against a pretty touch defense. The thing is with Denver they are a highly powered offensive team but when it comes to being a great team, I do not believe the hype. A great team has defense, something Denver doesn't have. On top of the lack of defense in this game, San Diego has been playing with a lot of confidence and heading on the road again to Denver that confidence will come into play in this game. Manning has had a terrific season but history proves he always does. Come post season play he cant find answers to the critics. We are all human and that will be rolling in his mind. They may win this game but if they do it'll be by one score but I wouldn't book them into the AFC Championship by any means. I wouldn't be shocked to see San Diego pull the upset in this one sending themselves into the AFC Championship game with New England. This will bring me to my next bet (upset of the night bet)

4) San Diego Chargers to win

Best of luck with your bets and enjoy the games Sunday.