jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Obvious pick tonight: Sharks will pound the Leafs tonight

Sharks in Regulation @ 2.01 2 u

And here is why:

- Reimer has played very poorley of late.

- As always opening the road trip, winning the first game will set mood for the whole trip.

- Lupul, Kadri, Franson, Bolland all out for Leafs, Bolland is the type of player you want in this games.
    Center backcheck will be poorly, Holland and Trevor Smith can't deal with this. Bozak is just back from Injury and is not looking good.

- Sharks offensive players are getting hot, Burns, Marleau, Couture, Wingels

- Last 3 game Toronto are giving up too many shots, this is not good against the skilled players in Sharks.

- Sharks roster is looking very healthy.

TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Sharks in Regulation @ 2.01 2 u

And here is why:

- Reimer has played very poorley of late.

- As always opening the road trip, winning the first game will set mood for the whole trip.

- Lupul, Kadri, Franson, Bolland all out for Leafs, Bolland is the type of player you want in this games.
    Center backcheck will be poorly, Holland and Trevor Smith can't deal with this. Bozak is just back from Injury and is not looking good.

- Sharks offensive players are getting hot, Burns, Marleau, Couture, Wingels

- Last 3 game Toronto are giving up too many shots, this is not good against the skilled players in Sharks.

- Sharks roster is looking very healthy.
    I agree, not even expensive. I think I'll take it in reg.

vancapper
    vancapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

i'm on it as well, looks pretty obvious to me! i'm taking them in regulation.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

It make sense and line has dropped at most shops. I have been down on the Leafs since before they started losing.

bdc30
    bdc30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 590

just shows the public effect on the Leafs lines -- they should easily be +220 (or more) in this game. Line opened at -150 SJ and has gone to around -180 now. Haven't seen a single post here on the Leafs side, so gotta be the public on the other side right?

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good.

Pens should also beat Islanders - Back up goalie
    Ducks should beat Kings - b2b for Kings , most likely to start a goalie from the AHL.

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Looks good.

Pens should also beat Islanders - Back up goalie
    Ducks should beat Kings - b2b for Kings , most likely to start a goalie from the AHL.
    Yeah I'm liking those plays as well (More towards pens then LA), however I'am sticking to 1 play a night.

Pens should win in regulation as well, Malkin is just too hard to contain at the moment. Him and Kane are the two best players in the league right now.

LA should be physically tired after very playoff like game yesterday against the blues. Anaheim is having tons of injuries this is the only reason I would be a bit concern....

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

As a Big Leafs Fan!!!… I gotta say, this is the Kind of game the Leafs WOULD win… They get smacked around by Buffalo.. Florida.. NJ… then go and beat PIT/SJ/LA etc..

Not gonna bet on the Leafs 1u on (ML).. but be careful not to jump out of your bankroll management system on this one.. "Typical Leafs" would win this game.. just when everyone marked them for a dump team, they will come out and squeak a 3-2 win…

GL either way! This could all be fandom superstition… PIT a much Stronger play than SJ imo..
    Last edited by rainman416; 12-03-13 at 07:14 PM.

jontebond

Oh yeah, cash that!!

Sharked had the game from start to finish. Both goals for Toronto in PP.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Def got Slippery Mid-Game when Leafs Tied it up, then Phaneuf jusssssst missed that wide open net on the Marleau tip. Good game though Ton of action
    Nice Bet