kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

....-225 odds....

Ever notice how these teams rarely ever cover the PL... Chicago tonight, last night LA and SJ, prior week(s) LA again. Not only did they not cover the PL but they also didn't win the game ML.

Just doesn't make seance, and yes I'm frustrated

I do see Minn is up 3-0 at -200 odds

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Ever notice how these teams rarely ever cover the PL... Chicago tonight, last night LA and SJ, prior week(s) LA again. Not only did they not cover the PL but they also didn't win the game ML.

Just doesn't make seance, and yes I'm frustrated

I do see Minn is up 3-0 at -200 odds
    What is more frustrating is that they would fckin lose the game!!

kevin101

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    What is more frustrating is that they would fckin lose the game!!

Jup. fhking 34+ shots and only 2. They were down 2-1.. 1 goal on a back up goalie with the second worst defense in the league. A team with 2 Vets on the team. Chicago has many Vets and talented players.

Took a live bet UNDER 3.5 goals in the the minn game start of 3rd. 2 mins left? up 4-0 please don't tell me that was an empty net goal.

Done with this BS, taking a MONTH off, will be around looking at posts but will not be betting. HORRRRIBBBBBBBBBBLEEE weekend.

#TILTED

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Jup. fhking 34+ shots and only 2. They were down 2-1.. 1 goal on a back up goalie with the second worst defense in the league. A team with 2 Vets on the team. Chicago has many Vets and talented players.

Took a live bet UNDER 3.5 goals in the the minn game start of 3rd. 2 mins left? up 4-0 please don't tell me that was an empty net goal.

Done with this BS, taking a MONTH off, will be around looking at posts but will not be betting. HORRRRIBBBBBBBBBBLEEE weekend.

#TILTED
    Didn't Chicago have a 2 men advantage close to the end of the 3rd period?? And they can only manage one goal to tie the fcking game?! Unreal. That freaking loss by Chicago cost me $1200, those fukkers. Should have been up 2G for the day instead. Can someone convince me that sports is not fixed!!

Don't mind me, I am just venting......

kevin101

It really Is strange. Okay Chicago lit up the jets 5-1 Pavlov in net , who isn't all that bad, not good but not BAD. Now, at HOME and for the record yes it was a 5 on 3 they only scored 1 fhking goal on a fhking back up !!! Rookie!!!!

Washing vs Philly, Washington fhking 7 goals!!!! Next day Florida playing b2b and Washington also playing b2b. Washington manage to score oy 2 goals!!! How do these clowns go from scoring 7 to 2 and the 2 goals on a dead beat team with a rookie goalie aswell!!! So many power plays for Washington and yet still only 2 goals. In OT Washington on a PP 4 on 3 all they fhking did was pass the pick, shoot the fhking black puck god damn it! 20 feet away from the net(well below the blue line) fhked decides to pass to the right.

Idk.... Just straight tilted nothing else. Oh apparently it was a empty net goal in the NJD vs Minn game ,makes me sick. Down 3 goals 3 min left, you fhking haven't scored a single fhking goal all game long and now u think u can manage to score 3 goals with the 3 mins left... Wtf

Chung
    Chung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Everyone seems to forget that Chicago played the DAY BEFORE in WINNIPEG they were tired. Crawford did an amazing job for keeping the day before too. Berra(keeper) did an amazing job.

Everyone also seems to be forgetting that the LA Kings... are a BAD TEAM. Just b/c they have a good record and won the Stanley cup means nothing.

SJ should not have lost to the Phoenix Coyotes.

Kevin... Kevin.... Kevin... Washington played the day before in Philadelphia, played against the GARBAGE Flyers, and didn't have ovechkin. They still won the game.

NJD they also played a game the day before... I'm a Devils fan so it's tough to seem them get beat so bad even with Schneider in goal, but it happened and the Devils look weak. Still a random team so don't bet against the Devils either.