newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

TB vs. NJ - what am I missing?

I admittedly don't normally bet hockey this early in the season but TB seems to have a load of value at -105 vs. Devils so what am I missing? Anyone like NJ? I generally lay off betting hockey until at least Nov to make sure there are enough games for me to get a decent read on teams so wondering if this is an early season fluke or if TB is as easy as it looks tonight. I think TB has much better than the 55% chance of winning that would make this a positive ROI bet for me but am I missing something?

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

NJ just had a huge comeback win vs. BOS.. lots of rest since then. Brodeur at home..

NJ penalty kill has not givin up a goal yet this season at home..

Some food for thought... I'm on NJ.. mostly because I think that line was designed to get action on TB.. so I think vegas is liking NJ to win this game.. for wahtever reasons they have.. and I trust them.

GL

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

No I'm with you. Marty and the Devils D should get lit up. Bishop is 7-1 and the devils offense is pathetic.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    NJ just had a huge comeback win vs. BOS.. lots of rest since then. Brodeur at home..

NJ penalty kill has not givin up a goal yet this season at home..

Some food for thought... I'm on NJ.. mostly because I think that line was designed to get action on TB.. so I think vegas is liking NJ to win this game.. for wahtever reasons they have.. and I trust them.

GL
    The line is biggest thing scaring me. Know they had nice comeback but vegas doesn't weigh that as much in NHL as they do in NFL so the line is what's keeping me off them right now. Will go smaller on TB but great points on Devils.