Grease King
    Grease King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

Leafs vs. Oilers

I'm backing the leafs on the ML at pinnacle (-114). This is a serious value play! I can't figure out why the leafs aren't somewhere closer to -130.

Edmonton has no goalie, and the leafs have a proper offence. Edmonton has a proper offence, but the leafs have two good goalies and an acceptable defense. I'm not running around saying this is a lock, but I think the line will move to favor a Toronto win before the puck drops!

Good luck everybody!

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Quote Originally Posted by Grease King View Post
    I'm backing the leafs on the ML at pinnacle (-114). This is a serious value play! I can't figure out why the leafs aren't somewhere closer to -130.

Edmonton has no goalie, and the leafs have a proper offence. Edmonton has a proper offence, but the leafs have two good goalies and an acceptable defense. I'm not running around saying this is a lock, but I think the line will move to favor a Toronto win before the puck drops!

Good luck everybody!
    I was thinking the same thing, I got a hell of a deal at -114. Oil get might get Sam Gagner back tonight but after missing the first 13 games I expect him to be rusty, and hopefully won't impact the game much. GL.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

I'm guessing this line is in reaction to Lupul and Bozak being out for the leafs.. two key players.. but Kadri filled in nice for bozak last game.. and Lupul.. well he's hard to replace, but Clarkson is due to have an impact soon.. fishy line to say the least, not sure of my plays yet today.. taking sweet time lol

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Quote Originally Posted by Grease King View Post

Good luck everybody!
    It not going to be as easy as you think... Edmonton has been in eight 1 goal games already this season..and no goalies? Bachman just made 46 saves on 47 shots against LA...According to leftwinglock Bernier is starting and he will need to have a stellar game for sure... if you recall the last meeting between these two teams, that was a nail biter.. I as well took the leafs but I think I should have faded this game

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Bachman confirmed for EDM.

Reimer Confirmed for TOR.

FYI

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Don't bet the leafs .. You'll have a rough night I'll be doing a write up for oilers ML in about 10 mins I'm 5-1 in my write ups

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Don't bet the leafs .. You'll have a rough night I'll be doing a write up for oilers ML in about 10 mins I'm 5-1 in my write ups
    this guy charged up crystal ball batteries