NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Pick of the day 3-1 all time

Always got 1-2 play of the days at +150. Today's play is the edmonton oilers ML. Mtls injuries out weigh edmontons and the oilers have been playing great hockey as of late. Take em at high value

Henkka
    Henkka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Actually Edmonton is the more injured team. Hall, Gagner and Smyth all hurt. But good luck with your pick anyway

NavsPicks

Lol .. I'm comparing it to the game that they played in edmonton. (I had MTL to win that game) also "out weighs" doesn't mean numbers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigAlB

NavsPicks

If hall gagner smyth out weigh briere paciorety parros prust emelin and Murray then I guess I'm wrong .

Henkka

Well, i was talking about significant injuries. Hall, Gagner, Smyth, Potter and Joensuu are more significant than montreal's injuries. Edmonton is missing two of their top forwards and even Smyth has been effective so far. Basically Pacioretty is the only very serious one. Emelin and Murray would add a little but its not like the habs are in any serious need of D-men.

NavsPicks

Potter and jonessu aren't significant . I'm from edmonton.. Gagner sour most significant and yakupov replaced hall we have a lot of wingers. MTL -210 is a joke oilers have outplayed
    Them

Henkka

I don't agree with anything you just said. But like i said, good luck with your pick buddy.

NavsPicks

Your telling me potter jonessu and smyth are significant? .. Hall is a huge loss for any team but with our winger depth that eases the loss . Thanks 4-1 all time 4 picks were going against -200 favs

Henkka

Depends how you define "significant". All I think is that Edmonton's injuries in total are worse than montreal's. But seems like the oilers are the better team today after all, congratz for the win.

NavsPicks

Hope u cashed aswell.