czw4life
    czw4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

CZW4LIFE NHL Picks

Alright everyone, would like to say greetings Canada. I bet online and would like to give you my insight. Now my odds will be slightly different when posted, i will be using decimal odds.

Anyways for TUESDAY OCTOBER 15, 2013, my picks are: (always 50/100 dollar bets)

Bet# BET Odds

1 Penguins - 0.5 (First Period) $2.15 (X 100) --- Coming into a back to back game against Pittsburgh, after losing to Washington I don't see the Oilers coming out of the gates fast. Pittsburgh at home is always a good bet & I can see Edmonton giving the Penguins a few PP opportunities early on which the Penguins should dominate any PP chances they have against Edmonton. Taking a look at the different options in this game I believe this one stood out for me as I believe the Oilers will come out flat in the first period.

2 Colorado -1.5 $2.60 (X 100) --- Granted Dallas looks a bit better obviously compared to last season on paper. I still think this team will need a good 5-6 more games to gel together to put up a winning streak. Ave's have been scoring goals left & right with the goaltending superb. I can see Colorado continuing their winning streak at home and winning by at least two if not more than two.

3. Columbus M/L $2.10 (X 100) --- As a dog tonight I will side with Columbus. I really like Detroit & think they are ones to beat for their division. BUT with Howard being hurt and using Gustausson back to back starts is a big question mark for me. I thought he was overhyped in Toronto & I still continue to think he is just a mediocre back up. Blue Jackets are still underrated and I will take my chances and take the Jackets for a road victory at Joe Lewis Arena.

czw4life

added:

Penguins by 1.5 $2.00 (X100)

czw4life

1-cashed 215
    2,3,4 - lost

down 175.

bets for tonight.