J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9719

Write up even needed?

PIT

pit (3-0) averaging 4 goals a game.
    Pit only allowing 1 goal a game.
    FLA averaging 1 goal a game
    FLA allowing 5.33 goals per game.

FLA did play some tougher opponents than pit, but none the less they just have not found their offense this year. I would get on it now because tomorrow line will definitely be -220ish before game time. I wouldn't go as far as betting your bankroll on it, but maybe stick a unit on ML and another unit on PL. I try not to bet too big any more. Some things are just too good to be true.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

I'm with you on this one. Seems too easy. Decided to go with -120 reg time only. Hope it hits.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Jake Zatkoff getting his first NHL Start as a Goaltender in NET for Pittsburgh. Wouldn't sell the farm on this game, but I'm liking the OVER with poopy Markstrom in net for FLA. Watch those Pesky Panthers though, they know how to beat the Chalk in big games like this. No play on the ML for me tonight. Hoping Zatkoff comes out huge though, as I really need Fleury to lose his job for my fantasy league lol.

BOL

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Jake Zatkoff getting his first NHL Start as a Goaltender in NET for Pittsburgh. Wouldn't sell the farm on this game, but I'm liking the OVER with poopy Markstrom in net for FLA. Watch those Pesky Panthers though, they know how to beat the Chalk in big games like this. No play on the ML for me tonight. Hoping Zatkoff comes out huge though, as I really need Fleury to lose his job for my fantasy league lol.

BOL

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9719

I am already on PL and ML for PIT, I am considering a parlay that pays 4:1 with PIT PL and CAL (-110), but I do not want to have too much tied up into PIT.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida is playing first home game. Maybe they will have some extra zest from the crowd. ???