Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

damn from a scoreless inning, the hawks and predators are letting it loose in the second lol.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Well 1-0 so far, barring the biggest comeback in the history of the NHL Chicago/Nashville didn't look great after the 1st but 3 in the 2nd gives us some hope at least.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I know it's a bit late, but what was your game of the night, the one you liked the most of the bunch?
    I felt the most confident with the over in CHI/NAS actually. Need some help in the 3rd.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Damn Nashville was utterly dominated. Only 13 shots all game . Not cool for the over. Ah well 1-1 need the under in the Coyotes game for a profitable night.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    I felt the most confident with the over in CHI/NAS actually. Need some help in the 3rd.
    You're a very honest man, I must say. I was going to add you to my "Picks Of The Night" thread. I want a running record of all the more notable members betting NHL to have an ongoing record of their best picks. You mind if I add you and that NSH pick?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    You're a very honest man, I must say. I was going to add you to my "Picks Of The Night" thread. I want a running record of all the more notable members betting NHL to have an ongoing record of their best picks. You mind if I add you and that NSH pick?
    LOL sure if you want. I'd prefer to start fresh though knowing you are keeping records. Don't wanna start 0-1 , my previous few days I only picked one game would be considered picks of the day so I would have a pretty good record.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    LOL sure if you want. I'd prefer to start fresh though knowing you are keeping records. Don't wanna start 0-1 , my previous few days I only picked one game would be considered picks of the day so I would have a pretty good record.
    Fair enough. I tried to ask you earlier, figured you'd pick the OTT game.

Just post it in the thread tomorrow so I can edit the original post and include it. I was going to name it the "NHL Locks Thread" but that's got jinx written all over it, eh?

Good luck on the late game.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Well pretty good night overall, can't complain.

2-1 +$80

First 12