EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Record: 6-10-1 (-3.95)

Play #18: Canucks/Kings UNDER 6 (-115)
    Thinks the Canucks go into a shell without Luongo to try & protect Raycroft. Kings are potent though, so it should be interesting.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 7-10-1 (-2.95)

Play #19: Panthers/Stars OVER 5.5 (-105)
    Florida has yielded 17 goals in their last 4, while the Stars are averaging 4 goals per game in their last 4. Dallas has scored 4 goals in 5 of their last 6 overall. Auld said to be starting for the Stars, all three of his starts have gone OVER tonight's number. Stars have scored 13 goals in his starts. Vokoun has been steadily poor this season, conceding 3 goals or more in 8 of 9 starts and 9 in his last 2.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 8-10-1 (-1.95)

Play #20: Thrashers/Senators OVER 6 (-103)
    Atlanta has seen totals hit at least 6 goals in 8 of their 9 overall, including a 4-2 loss to Ottawa on the road earlier this season. The Thrashers have also allowed 13 goals over their last 3 games, while scoring 10 to keep pace. The Senators come off a 5-2 loss to Tampa and have allowed 18 goals in their last 4. At home, Ottawa has hit at least 6 goals in 4 of 6. No Spezza for the Sens. Pavelec & Leclaire the likely starting goalies. 7 of 8 for Pavelec have gone to 6 goals or better. Leclaire allowed 6 goals in his last full start and is coming off a bout with the flu.

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw fisher and alfredson at the corner store buying hunting supplies. I imagine they will be hunting tommorrow as the deer hunting season starts nov 1. Not sure if this will affect their play for todays game.
    Good luck EP.

EaglesPhan36

LoL. Apparently they need more time on the ice to score more. This sucker lost. Atlanta won 3-1.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 8-11-1 (-2.98)

Play #21: Lightning/Flyers UNDER 6 (-115)
    Tampa Bay has been inconsistent scoring so far this season and averages jus 1.5 goals per road game. The Flyers are missing Briere & Gagne which sooner or later will effect their scoring prowess. They are averaging 3.5 goals per game, but for me, it's safer to side with the UNDER to see how they adjust to line changes without Briere & Gagne. They looked fine against Carolina, scoring 6 times, but that came against backup Michael Leighton who was seeing one of his few starts this season.

EaglesPhan36

Time to start reverse psychologizing myself. Should play opposite of everything I feel, then I'd be a weiner!

EaglesPhan36

Record: 8-12-1 (-4.13)

Play #22: Penguins/Ducks UNDER 5.5 (-115)
    It's the reverse of what I originally thought when I saw the line. Let's see how big a loser I really am.

EaglesPhan36

Large. That's about the way it's been going.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 8-13-1 (-5.28)

The hot streak to mediocrity must begin sometime. Today is a good time.

Sharks/Blue Jackets OVER 5.5 (-110)
    San Jose has scored 18 goals in their last 5, while giving up just 1 goal in each of their last 4. The Jackets defense/goal tending remains in shambles as Columbus has conceded 4 goals or worse in 7 straight games. Steve Mason has given up 27 goals in his last 6 starts for the Jackets and while the offense hasn't always been dynamic, he's gotten 2 goals or support or better in 5 of those. Nabakov starts for San Jose likely, he's been between the pipes for 4 straight road OVERs. He also gave up 3 against Columbus last time he faced them this season.

Flames/Stars OVER 5.5 (-125)
    Calgary has fallen off a bit offensively with just 3 goals in their last two after amassing 16 goals in the three games prior to that. On the road, 3 of their 4 games have hit OVER. McElhinney likely to start with Kiprusoff out with the flu. Good news for the Stars as McElhinney started against them last time and gave up 4 goals in a 5-2 Dallas win. Turco has been a little worse at home, giving up 3 goals in each of his last three home starts. Both squads have 7 OVERs in their last 10. Stars had scored 4 goals or better in 5 straight before netting just two last time out in a 4-2 loss at Nashville.

EaglesPhan36

Fading me is very profitable. Couldn't pick one right to save my ass. Figures that Mason figured out how to stop shots tonight. No score in the Flames-Stars game, beautiful.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

both your plays lost!

EaglesPhan36

Record: 8-15-1 (-7.63)

Only winners quit. FADE it & profit until I figure out how to pick winners. When in need of as shit streak buster, one must go to hot Canadian chicks for help.

Canadiens +152
    Bruins can't score. 3 goals in their last 4 and they've been shutout two games in a row. Canadiens can't stop a lot of people, but they can score. 25 goals in their last 7, 9 goals in their last 2. They are 0-9 against Boston in their last 9 with their last win in October 2008. I need a shit streak broken. They need one broken. Sounds like a match made in H-E-L-L.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 11-05-09 at 05:43 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 9-15-1 (-6.11)

Hot Canadian Chicks - 1
    Losing Streak - 0

EaglesPhan36

Continuing the need to break through this shit streak + team up with hot Canadian chicks, I bring you tonight's selections.

Maple Leafs +110
    You can't find a toilet big enough to hold these two piles of shit, the Toronto Maple Leafs & Carolina Hurricanes. One has won a single game, the other two. The Leafs though for their part have at least made life tough for their opponents of late - losing in OT three times and a shootout in the other in their last 4. Carolina has simply been awful, losers of 10 straight. The Hurricanes have just 6 goals in their last 5, while giving up 22. Toronto has at least found the back of the net with 16 in their last 5. Someone's got to win, so I'll go with the team that has shown some true grit to go with their shit.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 10-15-1 (-5.01)

Hot Canadian Chicks - 2
    Losing Streak - 0

EaglesPhan36

Blues/Thrashers OVER 6 (+110)
    You have to give hot chicks a day of rest so as they don't end up looking like someone's cousin from Arkansas. Plowing on today with the hot chicks in-absentia. The Blues cannot score. 2 goals in their last 4. The Thrashers have trouble stopping everyone. 4 goals or better allowed in 6 of last 7. Of Atlanta's 13 games, 10 have wound up hitting 6 goals or better. That includes a 4-2 win over St.Louis in October. If Ty Conklin is starting, 4 of his 5 starts have hit for 6 goals or better. Hedberg likely for the Thrashers. Both his starts got to 6 goals. ATL has hit for 3 goals or better in 9 of their last 10. Shit offense vs. shit defense with a good offense to go with the shit defense? Confused as shit? Right on.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 10-16-1 (-6.01)

No more rest for the Canadian hotties as their services are needed. As such, I present today's choice selections.

Wild/Maple Leafs UNDER 6 (-135)
    When you're a loser like myself in hockey, you naturally gravitate to the losers in the NHL & we've got a couple of bottom feeders tonight in the Wild & Maple Leafs. MIN being dead last in the West & TOR having Carolina to thank for not holding that title in the East. Minnesota has had issues scoring the puck all season long with just one game with more than 3 goals. On the road, Minnesota has only scored 3 goals in one of their 9 games, otherwise scoring two or less in the others. Goal tending and defense have been pretty solid with Minny giving up 3 or less in 6 of their 9 road games. Totals in their road games have hit OVER 6 just twice and not at all in their last four. Toronto seems to have righted themselves a bit with two straight wins and defense has been a big part lately with the Leafs yielding 2 goals or less in 3 of their last 4. At home, 5 of their 7 games have stayed below 6 goals and four straight have gone UNDER or pushed the 6 total of tonight. Likely Backstrom vs. Gustafson. All 7 of Backstrom's road starts have hit UNDER 6. Same with Gustafson's 3 home starts and 4 straight overall.

EaglesPhan36

Record: 10-17-1 (-7.36)

The recession has officially sapped the life out of Light The Lamp with last night's late goal debacle in Toronto. I've consulted with my psychic and various hot ladies from Canada and they agree that there is only one way to kick the shit out of a recession. Cleavage + plus odds plays. So tonight, we roll out some choice meat and "our" [by that I mean the collaborative efforts of me getting motorboated to see if this play would stick] pick for the evening.

11.11.09: CLEAVAGE RALLY PLAY #1

Islanders/Capitals OVER 6 [+105]
    Twice have these teams met in 2009 which keeps in tune with our focus on the pair up there. Both have gone to OT with a total of 7 last time out and 5 in the first meeting. Overtime seems to go hand & hand with these two as 6 of the last 8 meetings have needed overtime or a shootout to decide the outcome. What's intriguing about that? Well in that span, there have been back-2-back OT/Shootout three times. In between the back-2-backs have gone 8 & 7 goal outcomes @ Washington. Roloson starts for the Isles tonight & Rolo has three road starts with all beating the number for OVERs, including the 4-3 NYI win over WAS in October. Theodore is between the pipes for the Caps. El Jose has mixed the bad with the good and it's been more of the bad lately with 14 goals allowed in his last 4 starts. Four straight home starts have hit for at least 6 goals with Theodore tending goal. Both are coming off their best offensive showings of the season, the Isles a 6-3 winner over Atlanta & the Caps 7-4 winners over Florida. 6 of 9 Washington home games have hit for at least 6 goals. Caps have scored less than 3 goals at home, just once. The OVER has also been a cash cow in 17 of the last 22 meetings between these two. Isles have hit the OVER in 3 of the 4 games where the total was set at 6. Caps have hit for 7 OVERs, 6 UNDERs and 1 PUSH at totals of 6 this season. The last 4 set at 6 have pushed or hit OVER.

EaglesPhan36

Hail Hail! The Cleavage Rally!

EaglesPhan36

Record: 11-17-1 (-6.31)

Recession buster #1 was a success, so the cleavage rally continues! Onto today's meaty picKs.

11.12.09: CLEAVAGE RALLY PLAY #2

Minnesota Wild +115
    The WILD thing here has to be the juggolas above! But even WILDER is that I'm not taking the lay-up that seems to be there with the Devils at plus money as a recession buster over the struggling Pens. Instead, we got WILD on the WILD to continue the Cleavage Rally on the Recession. Minny has fared very well against Tampa in the past with a 7-2-1 all-time mark vs. the 'Ning. They are 3-1-1 against them on the road and don't look now, but the Wild have won 4 of their last 5. Goalie Nik Backstrom is 3-0 vs. TB with a 1.30 GAA. TB has been a tough nut to crack at home, winning 4 and losing 3 - all in shootouts, so saddle up! Lightning will ride the hot goal tending of Nittymaki, so one goal may be the difference tonight. TB hasn't scored more than 3 goals in their last 5, while MIN comes in off a season-best 5 goals and has scored 3 goals or better in 3 of their last 5. After dropping 8 straight on the road, the WILD have won two straight. TB are 7-19 in their last 26 games following a win & have only won back-2-back games once this season. They head into this one off a 3-1 win @ Montreal.

First 12