Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Screw you St. Louis

Hey Blues, fuk you and your whole pitiful franchise. Go up 2-0 on the Stanley Cup Champions with home ice and lose 3 straight, now down 3-2 going back to LA. Going Huge over the top on Kings in Game 6 to contradict my Blues series play, I see how puny and pathetic this team is and with Johnathan Quick they have NO chance now. Fuk you Blues!

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Hey Blues, fuk you and your whole pitiful franchise. Go up 2-0 on the Stanley Cup Champions with home ice and lose 3 straight, now down 3-2 going back to LA. Going Huge over the top on Kings in Game 6 to contradict my Blues series play, I see how puny and pathetic this team is and with Johnathan Quick they have NO chance now. Fuk you Blues!

The Kings have the Blues number. They proved it last season and they showed it again this season. Once they got up 2-0 on them the Blues should have been relentless in going for the kill but they didn't and the Kings for the 2nd straight season are going to eliminate the Blues.
    Last edited by forthewin; 05-09-13 at 03:09 PM.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

sucks that they blew a 2 game lead but your series play could easily win. They played a really good game despite the loss and I wouldn't be surprised if they force a game 7.
    Good luck with your plays.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Quote Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
    sucks that they blew a 2 game lead but your series play could easily win. They played a really good game despite the loss and I wouldn't be surprised if they force a game 7.
    Good luck with your plays.
    R u dumb? Blues are done. They luckily forced overtime with 30 seconds left and couldnt do shiiit. They will get smashed by the champs in game 6.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Kings at home on a friday night. I'll be there

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Kings at home on a friday night. I'll be there

Might be too checking stub hub

riffraff24