DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Last game for Luongo in Vancouver?

It's almost a certainty that the greatest goalie in hockey-mad Vancouver history will be playing his last regular season game in Vancouver tonight. Maybe his last game ever in front of the home crowd.

A class act, a Hart trophy candidate, Olympic Gold Medalist, one game away from the Stanley Cup, most wins and most shut outs of any Canuck goalie and one the the best goalies in the world will be playing in a different city next season.

The Canucks are blessed to have two #1 goalies on the roster who both deserve and want to play and will be sticking with the younger Schneider after this season!

LUUUUUUUUU

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Unless Schneider tanks in playoffs and they ship him to Philly who will overpay him about 150 million

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Unless Schneider tanks in playoffs and they ship him to Philly who will overpay him about 150 million
    Schneider ain't tanking. This guy is good.

I heard Florida is getting new ownership and he would like to play back there again. Where ever he goes next season the team that gets him will be a playoff team at the very least and a Cup contender if he lands with a Philly or someone like that.

He is an awesome goalie and great teammate. Class act through out all this. As a life long Canuck fan we have never has 2 goalies as good as these two guys and to be both on the team at once is almost cruel.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Not a Vancouver fan but I haven been impressed with how Roberto has handled it all. Especially on trade deadline day

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Not a Vancouver fan but I haven been impressed with how Roberto has handled it all. Especially on trade deadline day
    true that