NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

(NHL Play 5 April 2013) - Children are gifts...

....clothes are the wrapping paper. =)

Calgary +214

You're getting the better team, who according to my model wins in this spot 61.3% of the time, at over 2:1. What more can you ask for?

NittanyLionsFan

Look for a mutti-goal victory for the flames here a decent amount of the time. Might not be much of a sweat at all!

Cheers,

Glenn

NittanyLionsFan

Flames have this on Lock. Max this one out fellas.

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

how much did you max out on this loser? man your on a roll all year picking losers

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    how much did you max out on this loser? man your on a roll all year picking losers

No big loss he only gets air

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Nittany, love how you let threads die......kinda like your NHL bankroll this year

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

(NHL Play 5 April 2013) - Children are gifts...

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    ....clothes are the wrapping paper. =)

Mods should report this sick f*k to the authorities, pedophile in the making.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

While he is a douche that I dislike, granted, he's clearly trying to be funny there's no need to go that route, unless you're a chick. While I think he's a complete tool, I will fight for his right to make an attempt at (albeit shitty) comedy.
    Last edited by Kpn; 04-06-13 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

You assume he's trying to be funny

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You assume he's trying to be funny
    I agree, just look at his avatar, Chris Benoit? Really, disgusting. This guy might think he's trying to be funny but truthfully it's just plain sad, probably like his life. Grow up, buddy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

He's a troll. His comedy is hack and lacks any type of originality or intelligence, you should only be offended at his lackluster comedic instincts. You don't have the right to be offended at bad jokes or choice of avatar. The only thing I give him credit for is finding that old Sandusky book which is amazingly ironic.

He also is splitting his efforts, his profile picture should be john wayne gacy jr, or sandusky, basically any high profile child molester.

If his first sentence was: (using his thread title "Children are gifts... ") and I'm waiting for a dick in a box. That would at least have the proper level of hyperbole and popular reference to make an edgy but solid punchline.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    He's a troll. His comedy is hack and lacks any type of originality or intelligence, you should only be offended at his lackluster comedic instincts. You don't have the right to be offended at bad jokes or choice of avatar. The only thing I give him credit for is finding that old Sandusky book which is amazingly ironic.

He also is splitting his efforts, his profile picture should be john wayne gacy jr, or sandusky, basically any high profile child molester.

If his first sentence was: (using his thread title "Children are gifts... ") and I'm waiting for a dick in a box. That would at least have the proper level of hyperbole and popular reference to make an edgy but solid punchline.
    You're wasting your time.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Don't even bother trying to call him out on all his shit - it's all for attention.