bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMES +140 ml

flames playing great hockey right now ,kipper is back in nets and iggy is scoring again.
    ducks are slowing down a bit last few games aswell.great value in this one my fellow degens.

Chaosiam
    Chaosiam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 831

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    flames playing great hockey right now ,kipper is back in nets and iggy is scoring again.
    ducks are slowing down a bit last few games aswell.great value in this one my fellow degens.
    I´m sorry but cant agree. Kipper is a good goalie but Fasth is better with SV% .922. Anaheim has much better offence and defence. I can add to this statement that Anaheim is great at home. Anaheim has won last 9 of 10 home games and Calgary have had 8 away games and lost 5 of them. They are now on a 2 game winningstreak but both of those games was @ home.

I can always be wrong, and this is sport so anything can happen. But still my recommentation is that dont put alot of money against Anaheim in this one. Unless you have inside info or you have made a deal with hockey gods

Thoughts?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Don't see this being a low scoring game if Flames win it and unlikely they hold Ducks under 2 goals. Parlay of Flames ML +140 and under 5 -165 on 5Dimes not a bad idea, pays +285. Not sure I will play it as Ducks have been great at home and Flames recent success mostly at home.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosiam View Post
    I´m sorry but cant agree. Kipper is a good goalie but Fasth is better with SV% .922. Anaheim has much better offence and defence. I can add to this statement that Anaheim is great at home. Anaheim has won last 9 of 10 home games and Calgary have had 8 away games and lost 5 of them. They are now on a 2 game winningstreak but both of those games was @ home.

I can always be wrong, and this is sport so anything can happen. But still my recommentation is that dont put alot of money against Anaheim in this one. Unless you have inside info or you have made a deal with hockey gods

Thoughts?
    cant always bet the team with better record because some teams just match up well against other teams.Flames have had decent succes against ducks last few games they played each other.they are like 5-5 last 10 meetings .All i can say is i love how flames have looked last 2 games now is not the time to fade them
    Last edited by bruins35; 03-08-13 at 10:05 AM.

Chaosiam

cant always bet the team with better record because some teams just match up well against other teams.Flames have had decent succes against ducks last few games they played each other.they are like 5-5 last 10 meetings .All i can say is i love how flames have looked last 2 games now is not the time to fade them
    BOL if you choose to go for it

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosiam View Post
    BOL if you choose to go for it
    gl who ever you pick

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calgary's GF is 3.15 at home but 2.50 on the road. Ducks GA on the road is 3.15 but drops to 2.10 at home. Flames are playing well but I like the Ducks at home
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 03-08-13 at 04:06 PM.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

flames will hopefully get it done tonight.. last few games in anaheim theyve played well but havent won.. all those wins have come at home fyi
    havent won in anaheim since 2004.. but from 04 - last year... had the same defensive style of hockey...but now im loving how the flames play.. offense first approach.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good value I agree!

bruins35

flames all over them but fasth is in god mode,these games make you want to pull your hair out

Chaosiam

4-0
    Last edited by Chaosiam; 03-09-13 at 07:42 AM.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ducks a completely different team at home