mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Play of the week

Anaheim ML (3-way, regular time only) at -125. Really can't see Columbus being much trouble for the ducks tonight. Alternatively could go with ANA-1 if you feel like there's any chance of not winning in regular time. This looks like 1 of the most lopsided games in a while. Would like to hear others thoughts. Considering an absolute monster bet on this game

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Just on how awesome your name is I will double up to 8u I just smacked the philly over so why not ay

mcfugly

Good luck bro, this should be a stomping. Yeah Philly overs are dynamite. Abysmal defence, poor goaltending and big firepower. Especially against goalies like Nabokov. Rare to see an over hit with bryzgalov getting a shutout. Usually the goals are going the other way lol. Philly sucks ass but apparently NYI are even worse

mcfugly

Anyone think this is not a good play? I've got a lot on this game and I think I'm gonna go for even more lol

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

i like it.. but only thing is ducks not giving a shit since its columbus... the play down to level of other team factor. but i like it lol

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I really don't see them losing, but I'm not sure if Columbus +1.5 would be the smarter bet at -155.