nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ovechkin looked awful in game 4...if he slowed down his game a bit he would have longer shifts/better accuracy..sometimes he is too fast for himself. Rangers are 2-2 with Caps..anything can happen. I do favor the caps..but it was a toss up series before it started and is more of a toss up now. Caps have the 2 stars on offense..Rangers have the better goalie

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Isles Playing a marvelous hockey is not defensive but is faster and playing pretty clever look all the best defense team embarrasing theirself Canuckīs, Blues, Columbus, Ottawa, Ny Rangers only good ones still being QUEENs and Black Hawks Pens are awful since their stars back of getting injured Caps are a shame they are lose their awesome offense, Pens and Caps donīt deserve to pass to next round !!!!!!!!! isles and ny rangers yes

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go

Ny ice hot conference - Isles vs Rangers that s my dream IM A BELIEVER

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go

Quote Originally Posted by Monchito View Post

Tavares u got it the Vokoun debilities is in the front left side go go go taveres !

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go

hate when NBC stupid nws of contact against Isles when is normal contact no BRAWL contact like of the usual pens in last 2 games and Nabokov is hulk in that net go isles

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The Isles got there clock cleaned in Game 5..before you get too crazy about game 6..I don't think you can beat them at Pitts..series over??

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go

The defense of isles blinked and then came all those goals at home and also pens are favorites but I do not become champions this 2013

First 123