NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Nhl 2013 thread

Took some time to see the teams for a couple games went to two games.. Both blowout wins by SJ vs alberta teams .. But here we go !

YTD: 0-0-0. +0.0 (I will have $100 units)

Day 1: Pittsburgh / Toronto over 6 +108
    - Reasoning behind this play is I see it as a game were Toronto will have to play from behind the whole game and they'll have to take risks. Malkins in mid season form and crosbys well.. Crosby. I predict both teams to put up atleast 3 goals . With Pittsburgh winning +108 1u
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Day 1:Phoenix/Columbus over 5.5+104
    - 2 words Mike Smith.. This guy is just flopping around no where near a NHL goalie.. I understand the season just started but who cares? That doesn't matter to us.. What matters is his level of play right now and right now I don't think he's capable of keeping ANY team under 2 goals .. (Even CBJ) if CBJ score 2 I see phx winning this game 4-2 4-3 ( mike smith isn't a good goalie the defensive system phx has can make any goalie look good example - bryz, smith (last year) and the defence is just not ready yet it's gonna take time for them to adjust and get back to mid season form. Mike smiths performances + phx D has me betting over 5.5 in this game . +104 1u
    -----------------------------------------------------
    That's all for today might put in another pick later on depending on how the tor pit game pans out. Best of luck don't think anybody will tail me because I'm new but GL on ur plays and I appreciate any feedback negative or positive

NavsPicks

Just to be clear.. The main reason I'm betting the phx/CBJ over is the timing of the game. If it was in 3weeks PHX +under 4.5 wud be my play.. GL

NavsPicks

Great day for me won both of these and won
    1. Win 23-Jan Basketball/NBA (Money Line) Brooklyn Nets vs Minnesota Timberwolves for Game ( 1.435) 91 - 83
    2. Win 23-Jan Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks for Game ( 1.588) 2 - 3
    200.00 255.75
    2unit parlay there got it in kinda late but you get the point.

YTD 3-0-0 + 4.62Units

More plays to come tomorrow i will post my parlay aswell cheers . hope you guys cashed