Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 4

Im going to state a few insights that I see and what i predict. I dont want this to get outta hand.....

Nhl.com
    Malkin's upgraded play is one of the reasons the Penguins are optimistic they can pull off a comeback after losing the first two games on the road, despite the fact only one of 32 teams has previously overcome such a deficit in the finals

Penguins also trailed Washington 2-0 in the second round before winning four of the last five, as they now must do to win the Stanley Cup.(But the caps are no wings, so this fact does not help when capping, but just wanted to show the Pens do have a chance to tie it up)

"Oh, I tell you, this is not fun to watch," Datsyuk said of sitting out. "I take in lots of beer."(great, thats what a team needs from there captain, a drunk coming back to the game just to get hurt again)

Red Wings F Marian Hossa has six goals in the playoffs, all in Game 4. ( I expect him to send a message to the Pens fans, bascially saying "Hey F this town, we will win here tonight, and in game 5")

I also expect the Wings to shadow Malkin more then they did in game 3. Then leave space for Crosby to be lethal......But, I cant find it in my gut to go with the Penguins this game(4). I was all about them for game 3, but still, game 4...My gut says Wings....Expect Hossa, and Crosby to be on the point sheet this game.

Wings 4-3. Real nail biter, maybe overtime?

GL everyone!

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Good stuff...

I'm stoked for this game. I really don't know which way to go. I want the pens to win, but that means they probably won't.

Maybe an emotional hedge on the wings....

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be watching the game from inside the Mellon Arena. Should be a great time!

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    I will be watching the game from inside the Mellon Arena. Should be a great time!
    Have fun, i wanna see a sign saying HI SBR!

sound good?