scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

any help capping these saturday games

give me some input opposite or what ever on these gms

Cal/Toronto Would lean to the leafs at home....putting the puck in the net more than flames, though D is not good

Bruins/Islanders 2scrubs flip a coin??? any confidence in either????

Rangers/Sabres Sabres are the better team but playing back 2 back. Also alot of shtick going on in Buffalo with players homes with out power, will this effect their play. They were badly outplayed last night in Det.

columbus/minny Like to take columbus sat a huge tag but been bent over twice this week by minny

Edmonton/Col oilers a small dog, don't see much value and think the oilers road lines will not be as good as last yrs lines

let me know what games you guys like and why GL

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

**i like Calgary in this game, the game will be broadcast on national t.v and the flames just as the Canadians last week will elevate their game here. I see Calgary's offense scoring 4 or 5 tonight. Darcy Tucker Toronto's leading scorer? cmon.. plus Toronto lost kubina for 4 to 6 weeks with a sprained ligament in his knee one of their top D.

** Bos@nyi, would not touch this one but a slight lean on the home team here. Both teams are struggling, . NY has given up 40 shots and more on 3 of 4 games and take to many penalties. But this will be Boston's 5th straight road game before coming home .If ny can stay away from the box they will win.

** Like the rangers here. To win in Detroit you haft to sweat a little and thats what Buffalo did. I expect Biron to start tonight for Buffalo and he has to be sharp for them to win.
    Last edited by xxx; 10-14-06 at 02:22 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that Calgary game the feature game on hockey night in canada tonight?

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes it will be