SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Fina: Take Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes

Take Blue Jackets vs. Coyotes

Game Time: 10/9/2006 7:00:00 PM
    By: John Fina
    http://www.procappers.com

CuJo and the Coyotes travel to Columbus to take on David Vyborny and the Blue Jackets in Monday Night NHL action, and the home skaters should have the advantage.

Today the Phoenix Coyotes will be on the road as they do battle with the Columbus Blue Jackets. We will side with the Blue Jackets, as they have the much better overall team.

While both of these teams are 1-1 on the season, the Blue Jackets have much more talent on their side. The Coyotes beat a very poor Islanders team at home. However, they could not find a way to beat the Ducks. Now the Coyotes will take a road trip to Columbus, and one can only expect them to struggle against the Blue Jackets.

It's good to note that the Coyotes are 2-7 in their last 9 games against Western Conference teams (dating back to last season). The Blue Jackets should be able to control this game from start to finish! Take the Blue Jackets!

Play: Blue Jackets

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Phoenix in this game myself.

MPMEYER1982
    MPMEYER1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Word is that Mike Morrison is in net for Phoenix tonight. With CuJo in net, it's a different story but I'll take my chances with Columbus in this one against Phoenix's backup goalie on their home ice.