Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Devil are a LOCK in game 6. Bettman will not allow this to go back to MSG

The refs have given the swampdevils 13 PPs the last 2 games, that's all you need to know about who the NHL wants to play LA.

Kings -Rangers would be a coin flip, Kings should beat NJ in 5, maybe a sweep, unless the nhl wants to give Marty 1 more ring.

I look for a lopsided game for game 6

NJ gets about 6 PPs, NY 3

Jersey cruises 5-1

Risking $4640 to win 4,000

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You seem to have a lot of faith in your team xD

Im on the Rangers, I think Lundqvist will have a good game tonight.

defineentvinny
    defineentvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

hopefully rangers win tonight

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Righhhhhht because the Rangers aren't the biggest team in the NHL. You could use your "facts" to disprove league rigging conspiracy theories.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Yeah I don't follow your rigged theory. NYR and LAK would be an NHL dream in my op. NYR does look gassed though as a few people have pointed out. Cheers

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Devils are much more entertaining to fans and the finals would be really exciting. I agree I think what's best for the NHL here is the devils. No way NHL wants 2-1 1-0 games in the cup like it would have with rangers kings

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Did you see what the NHL did to the Devils for daring to sign Kovalchuk? Millions in fines and the league confiscated multiple draft picks, for a supposed "illegal" contract that was in reality similar to multiple existing ones.

The NHL doesn't like the Devils.

Going by what the NHL wants, they want the Rangers winning Game 7.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

ya I don't get the thread. LA vs NY is much more appealing from the NHL's point of view. No one cares about the Devils outside NJ anyways. How many Devil's fans do you know? I don't know any and I don't know anyone that knows anyone.

The Kings and the Devils have something like $25,000 fans each and if they play each other in the finals, it could be the lowest rated finals in history.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

the guy who started the thread is a huge homer and is setting up excuses in case the Rangers lose.

If the Devils win, it's "I told you! They rigged it for the Devils!" (even though that makes no sense)

If the Rangers win, he'll celebrate anyway and tell everyone how great the Rangers are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Junkyard Dog

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    the guy who started the thread is a huge homer and is setting up excuses in case the Rangers lose.

If the Devils win, it's "I told you! They rigged it for the Devils!" (even though that makes no sense)

If the Rangers win, he'll celebrate anyway and tell everyone how great the Rangers are.
    maybe, but I've seen this guy around multiple threads/times with unbiased and "unhomerish" posts.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Don't know who will win but you got this ass backwards.
    If you believe in conspiracy theories then NYR wins.
    Bettman is dying for NYR to win.
    As others have said, you are way off base here.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

Hardly a homer, just calling it objectively.

Rangers ARE gadsed, and we're at the end of the regular season ( 11-9 last 20 regular season games )
    now throw on top of that 19 more games ( 10- 9 )
    21-18 last 39

By the way, 2PPs to 1, NJ

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

3 to 1

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

started as a lock it seems but devils can blow any lead like normal. I took NJ as well but didnt like it.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Devils are much more entertaining to fans and the finals would be really exciting. I agree I think what's best for the NHL here is the devils. No way NHL wants 2-1 1-0 games in the cup like it would have with rangers kings
    I see your point but I dont think the score matters all that much to the NHL as opposed to who will be in it. NY is a much bigger market and much better for the NHL. I agree that NJ is playing more exciting hockey so as a fan I rather see them advance even if I have NY for the series.

Let's Go Rangers

Easy money