Coyotes -.5 +300 +.5 +104

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Thinking OT maybe tonight.

abv
    abv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can anyone explain the "-1,-1.5" line? I don't understand how the -1 and -1.5 lines can combine into a single wager

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

basically everyones going to tell you to play it and to play it on intermission on this game, but I REALLY highly suggest you dont play -1.5 on a game like this. Now that LAK made it 2-1 It can easily happen but its just not worth it. THis was supposed to be a super tight game. Games like Washington vs NYR and stuff is more of a +1.5.. Because if they lose, they lose by 1 point so you win your bet!!! I just learnt that and I wanna start playing puck line more. People say they dont play puck line because they dont understand it, so did I.
    http://sportsgambling.about.com/od/h...etonhockey.htm

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Thinking OT maybe tonight.
    I lose 487Units if it goes to OT

shackfu99
    Update your status
    shackfu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    basically everyones going to tell you to play it and to play it on intermission on this game, but I REALLY highly suggest you dont play -1.5 on a game like this. Now that LAK made it 2-1 It can easily happen but its just not worth it. THis was supposed to be a super tight game. Games like Washington vs NYR and stuff is more of a +1.5.. Because if they lose, they lose by 1 point so you win your bet!!! I just learnt that and I wanna start playing puck line more. People say they dont play puck line because they dont understand it, so did I.
    http://sportsgambling.about.com/od/h...etonhockey.htm
    The only reason you should have played the +1.5 on the Yotes last night is because of value. They were about -160 for +1.5. That is great value since you were only laying 20c per 1/2 pt. It's usually .80c per. The books were begging for Yote wagers. Also because the juice was so low Vegas is saying the Yotes are outclassed. Which I believe they are. Why do you think the Kings were only +155?
    I play all -1.5 pl in the 3rd rd and Cup finals. I never take the +1.5 in the 3rd and final rd.
    In the 1st and 2cd rd's I only take the +1.5 because of the past history of what typically happens in the 1st 2 rds.
    You could call it a system bet. But I have the data to back it up. Here is my record this yr. 1st 2 rds posted at PG.
    Rd 1 44-4 all bets +1.5 pl +35.65 units with a 91% win rate
    Rd 2 17-4 all bets +1.5 pl +7.45 units with a 81% win rate
    Rd 3 3-2 all bets -1.5 pl +5.7 units with a 60% win rate ( thru last night).
    I could loose units in the 3rd rd but Im still up huge for this subset no matter what. I made a commitment to the "system" so i will stick with it regardless of what anyone says ( barring a major injury).
    No disrespect intended but I highly recommend you play the -1.5 pl in the 3rd and final rds. The data backs it up.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by abv View Post
    Can anyone explain the "-1,-1.5" line? I don't understand how the -1 and -1.5 lines can combine into a single wager
    Google "asian handicap". You'll get a better explanation. It's really simple.

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by shackfu99 View Post
    The only reason you should have played the +1.5 on the Yotes last night is because of value. They were about -160 for +1.5. That is great value since you were only laying 20c per 1/2 pt. It's usually .80c per. The books were begging for Yote wagers. Also because the juice was so low Vegas is saying the Yotes are outclassed. Which I believe they are. Why do you think the Kings were only +155?
    I play all -1.5 pl in the 3rd rd and Cup finals. I never take the +1.5 in the 3rd and final rd.
    In the 1st and 2cd rd's I only take the +1.5 because of the past history of what typically happens in the 1st 2 rds.
    You could call it a system bet. But I have the data to back it up. Here is my record this yr. 1st 2 rds posted at PG.
    Rd 1 44-4 all bets +1.5 pl +35.65 units with a 91% win rate
    Rd 2 17-4 all bets +1.5 pl +7.45 units with a 81% win rate
    Rd 3 3-2 all bets -1.5 pl +5.7 units with a 60% win rate ( thru last night).
    I could loose units in the 3rd rd but Im still up huge for this subset no matter what. I made a commitment to the "system" so i will stick with it regardless of what anyone says ( barring a major injury).
    No disrespect intended but I highly recommend you play the -1.5 pl in the 3rd and final rds. The data backs it up.
    perhaps you can pm me prior to a pick like that if you have time or start a regularly updated thread so I can review prior to gameday would be really nice