remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

NJD slammaramma 5 08 Tuesday

I am going to put $500 on big juice +1.20 NJD straight win. Im surprised they are favored just because its FTW.
    Is anyone against me? I only want to hear from people who didnt straight bet philly to win last game some credible information. I could put 10k on this game but Im not one of those :S

Oh yeah, I think the best player in the world as some people state; Giroux is out.

Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Im on N.J as well, I wrote up my reasons in my thread but in short there outplaying them and Giroux is out plus Brodeur vs Bryzgallov

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I cant call the Martin vs Illya. I think they equally suck right now, yes suck. Im saying this only watching some of the games, Its all about these forwards having their game or not. NJ is just overly outplaying them, being smarter. Getting the right shots, just mind f%*%*&? them. Dont comment, just my 2 cents lol. Is it safe to put thousands on NJD? I dont know but I really am gutting it. I cant afford to lose it if I did

endoplasm
    endoplasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I can dig... so evident that the devils forecheck is the best in the game atm... and has been shutting up the flyer defense.

Take the devils, but be in caution, because ... well imo the Flyers deserve another win. They have been such a strong team even with the loss of pronger and Giroux and other injuries. I even have respect for Bryzgalov who was nasty towards the end of the season. Those Flyers fan lack the respect that Bryzgalov deserves. And its coming from a Devils fan.(North Jersey represent)

SSCHRODE
    SSCHRODE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm taking the flyers because flyers are still favorite down 3-1 with giroux out seems to much like a gimme

Blades
    Blades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I took NJ last night after the announcement as well...NJ plays a discipline Defense, Giroux was playing against devils top two lines, he has 5 more points in the playoffs then Briere who is almost as clutch as they come...Jagr and Simmonds have been M.I.A this series..not to mention he is one of the few who isn't a defensive liability..NJ ignores the cheap shots after the whistle and just plays Zach P, Kovy and Zajac have all been solid for NJ...3-1 devils....

Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Flyers have only scored 10 goals in this series and Giroux has 2 goals and an assist thats 30% not only that but hes one hell of a defender