dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 5/3/12

well guy's they got me yesterday we new it was going to happen but you never want to lost but what can you do but to move on today's game N.J. -110/ and the next game is not in hockey it's in b ball N.Y. +5 I really like these game's a lot I went 3-0 in the last 3 game's gl my brother's last night Ireally did not have a lot of time to study my stat's because my dad is very sick P.S. there might be a add on game later time to run to the bank Istill can make it there before they close

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wussed out and only went 5u total, but I'm still tailing you!!!!! Lets get this money...

STRAIGHT BET May 03 NBA [536] NEW YORK +5½-110 250.00 USD / 227.00 USD 27563
    STRAIGHT BET May 03 NHL [22] NEW JERSEY -115 250.00 USD / 217.00 USD 2756

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

why take new york +5 and a half? I have that at same line as you but a straight win is already +187, Im trying to understand?

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

oh wait, im retarded

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Cheers dilaudid. I enjoy reading your threads and also think you're doing pretty well. I'm on NJ too. Alot of people say that Flyers will pound the Devils, but I think Devils know how to play the Flyers and also Brodeur + NJ Defense > Bryzgalov + Flyers Defense big time..

dilaudid8

thinking trip your right phil has no goalie how in the hell can you win when you don't have a goalie, N.J. does no how to play phil and I believe they will beat phil in this series/ spladle you new it was going to happen but thank god that N.Y.R. won because I was going to give out washington -110 we at least did save juice money sorry brother Ireally like N.J.-110 today a lot my FAV bet it will be that time again to run to the bank again

spladle08

let me know if you end up playing the STL/LA game

dilaudid8

will do I will take a look at it it's a very hard game because you know why if S.L. does lose there all done for sure so there going to put everything they have into this game I like the O/U a lot, but like I said before I don't pay more then -120 juice on any game if the juice does not bother you let me know because I would have had a lot more winner's and i'm not kidding it's just if I would lose the juice is crazy on the unders gl guy's

spladle08

Thanks man BOL to you as well

spladle08

I just tilted a bit. Pray for me;

Ticket#:27796
    May 03 04:39 PM
    Internet / -1 May 03 01:50 PM NHL STRAIGHT BET
    [21] PHILADELPHIA o5-135
    663 / 491
    Ticket#:27801
    May 03 06:42 PM
    Internet / -1 May 03 01:52 PM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [537] OKLAHOMA CITY +3-110
    250 / 227

dilaudid8

spladle08 you like phil over 5 that might me a very good bet because like I said phil has no goalie , man I will be rooting for you if I new that the juice did not bother you I would have given you a lot more winners' 663 to win 491 i'm rooting for you that's a lot of juice brother gl

spladle08

Yeah its like -130... I just randomly went big.. thanks for cheering and thanks for the picks.... lets get this cash

dilaudid8

splale08 this will; be my last post until we find out about my dad he might have had a stroke so gl to my brother's and splale08 Ireally don't no what the line is of the L.A. in hockey game but I would go under the total let's hope you have a 3-0 day Iwill be back but Idon't know when after all the test come in in the hospital gl to all of my rother's and this time for the last time time to go to the bank for an 3-0 day

spladle08

Thanks .. hope your dad comes out healthy... see you when you come back. By my friend be safe

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Money is not important today, best of luck for your father! Hope he gets well soon!

dilaudid8

hey guy's I just got home from the hospital my dad has blood on the brain he fell he is 88 thank's again for your pray's/spladle08/ zizoudane10 ty my brother's gl

spladle08

Keep your head up, and keep us posted. Good luck my friend

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Sorry to hear about your dad, keep your head up.

spladle08

I feel like my Boy DIL is always on the DOGS and Phoenix is a pretty big dog tonight +140.... and I dont think there is any reason for this. I am rolling with Phoenix ML. for 2.5u.. lets go baby!

lordzaid
    lordzaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dilaudid, sorry to hear about your dad man. Thoughts are with you and your fam.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL to your dad and family

dilaudid8

spladle08/zizoudane10/ethan1122/lordzaid/gamble32jn and the boy's thank's my brother's a lot for your support and pray's, yeah my dad just got out off brain sergery they say he is doing alright for now he is in the I.C.U unit my brother's and mom are there right now with my dad like I said I just walked into the house again thank's my brother's I will take a few day's off, but spladle08 has the right team you know me a little nice job my brother , today and I don't know who is winning because like I told you before I don't watch sport's any more but like I said if I can post I will but if I do it will be very very fast no wirte up's or anything I will try to give you the team and that's all and if I don't post you back i'm sorry because you know what's going on with my dad P.S and don't be afraid to take the under dog's don't let that line scare you do not bet the FAV just believe me on this don't take the FAV gl my friend's i'm going back to the hosptial ty again very much

dilaudid8

guy's I said that I was going to make this very very short but you have to know what did happen and you guy's know me by now Ifucking lost on 1 team again on a 6 team parlay ******* chicago in baseball had a 4-2 lead 4-3 in the 9 th inn can't ******* believe it like I said I sweer Ihave lost in the last 2 week's about 8 time's on a 6 team parlay's on my last game no bullshit this parlay was for 100 and it would have got me 4.856, but sunday will be my last betting day like Isaid the bookmaker can't take my action anymore that's 4 bookmaker's that Ihave broke Ihave a little time i'm at home right now trying to get a little sleep but with my dad an losing that parlay again on my last game but you guy's have been great you really have and for that the winner will be N.Y.R i'm not sure what the line is -105 take it ,it's a gift from the oddsmaker's that last game was washington chance to beat the rangers the big OVK blow it by hitting the goal post in O.T like I said I had a little time tonight so Idid post this to my brother's at sbr forum gl

spladle08

Your awesome, I am locking it in now.
    NHL [51] NY RANGERS -105 343.00 USD / 327.00 USD

Note* my mom called yesterday and my Gma (who I stayed with a lot as a kid) is on her last leg, they think she gots 2mnths in her current condition, so they are trying open heart surgery at the end of the month. I am going to go see her this next week. Sick family members are the worst.

I hope your dads surgery went well. Hope he comes out better than before. Keep us posted, and as always, keep your head up, it will all work out.

dilaudid8

spladle08 thank's my brother i'm sorry to hear that about your gma. you are right that's the worst about family member's because we all know that, that's one thing everybody has to do is die there is no way around that but it still hurt's even when you know there is nothing you can do but pray that they go to a better place, because life is really very hard very hard you work you go to sleep you have to pay bill's and then you die it does not seem fair but there is nothing anybody can do off to the hospital gl on your bet's, spladle08 I don't have to tell you who I had because you already know that very nice job yesterday i'm happy for all you guy's that had PHOX very nice hit talk to you later again we are going to the bank monday because sunday they are closed but we can wait for monday but we have to get there fast before they run out of money time to take the

dilaudid8

guy's i'm sorry I really did like nyr a lot but I will not take that team anymore I was wrong no excuse, I love this play I really do I had some time and this is not my game but the odds winning this game are great you might want to take a look at the money line because if utah can win this game you will sleep like a baby i'm making a bet here the bet UTAH Ihad both winners when utah played at S.A. and won them both but my stat's are saying bet utah +6 Ml if you want that's a very hard call but utah at home is a lot better not to many team's go there and win don't get me wrong S.A . will win the series but not this game gl my brother's and I will try to post sunday if everything is good gl my brother's