hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Are LA Kings the Real Deal? They going to win the west?

Wow. LA Kings are looking like they might very well win the west.

I bet them to win it all in november at +1500 but only for 30 bucks to win 450.

The dismantling of the President's Canooks

Beating STL in game 1 and blowing STL out 4-0 right now in first period on road in game 2....

Defense playing well...

Quick playing at a high level....

Brown playing well...

Shorthanded goals....

I dont think Nashville is out of it yet.... they are certainly capable of getting back in series against PHX..... but are the kings going to win the west? Think PHX will beat the kings? I like the kings, but i will say PHX has played amazing over the last month. But failure to hold onto leads and giving up late 3rd period goals concerns me. If Kings make it to final, think they have a shot against (phi/njd/nyr/was) from east?

I always knew the Kings were a very solid team... but are they the real deal?
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-30-12 at 09:06 PM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Kings are playing unreal I will give them props Maybe their win over my Nucks wasn't a fluke afterall

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

of the teams remaining out west, Nashville, LA, SL, Phx you can bet your ass that gary bettman would like the kings to get to the Cup.

As far as out East,,
    Nj/Ny / philly basically the same market
    and Bettmen would love to get the capitals back to the finals and try to make the
    " average 8 " relevant again