SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Putting the house on this series.

Not really the house lol but 30 units my biggest bet ever!
    Nashville is deep and a well balance team all around there not gonna run over phx like how they did with detroit but i see a 4-2,4-3 series win.
    I believe Rinne is better then Smith .. Which i respect alot!
    Nashville will win this series
    30x -147 (pinny)
    GL everyone let cash this biatch!

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Got Nashville to win the cup @ +2900 few months ago, so might join you and throw in a couple of bux on them to win the series.

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    Got Nashville to win the cup @ +2900 few months ago, so might join you and throw in a couple of bux on them to win the series.

LetsGoBruins
    LetsGoBruins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1495

Tough luck last night, from what I saw Devils will be in trouble in game 7...

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I like Nashville to come out of the West as well now

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBruins View Post
    Tough luck last night, from what I saw Devils will be in trouble in game 7...
    What did you see that makes you think that? I kind of feel like Panthers chance went bye last night, OT win was big for NJ. If Brodeur is sold in game 7 big edge goes to the Devils, he has looked shaky at times though.

SlimZ

Shocked to see some people are taking Phx+145 series
    I would say its Nasville or nothing!
    +145 not much value there at all lol

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Nashville should win, and the only bet is Nashville or nothing, since a Phoenix win would be a HUGE surprise, which would also only be possible in what should be a crazy series, cause Nashville really got to fu*k som serious sh*t up, while Mike Smith have to be on dope to make this possible.

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Rinne completely outclasses Mike Smith. His fundamentals, his size, his mobility, glove hand are all much superior. Can't stress this enough, Rinne is many levels above Smith, but books know that the public don't think this and it keeps the price low.

Nashville has the better, deeper team and home ice. I'd price the series at around -200. Torres is one of Phoenix's top 10 forwards. Him out is a slight negative. Nashville has 14-15 good, NHL caliber forwards in case of injuries. Phoenix is into it's farm depth already, any more injuries to forwards will really hurt.

Nashville is better on the back end and may be getting Hal Gill back to bolster depth at some point. Phoenix is deep on the back end and has some very good top end as well. I'd give the edge to Nashville but Phoenix is in a better position to absorb injuries to their back end.

SlimZ

i watched all the games for the Nas vs Det and Phx vs Chi and i can say i was expecting a game 7 or at least a game 6 i even took Nas exact series 4-3 but Nas looked really good and they just plain out shut teams down.. while phx was having a hard time keeping a lead letting Chi come back with a few seconds left a few times LOL to bring it to OT
    5 games deciding in OT u cant say ur comfaotable taking Phx to beat Nasville.

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post
    Rinne completely outclasses Mike Smith. His fundamentals, his size, his mobility, glove hand are all much superior. Can't stress this enough, Rinne is many levels above Smith, but books know that the public don't think this and it keeps the price low.

Nashville has the better, deeper team and home ice. I'd price the series at around -200. Torres is one of Phoenix's top 10 forwards. Him out is a slight negative. Nashville has 14-15 good, NHL caliber forwards in case of injuries. Phoenix is into it's farm depth already, any more injuries to forwards will really hurt.

Nashville is better on the back end and may be getting Hal Gill back to bolster depth at some point. Phoenix is deep on the back end and has some very good top end as well. I'd give the edge to Nashville but Phoenix is in a better position to absorb injuries to their back end.
    well said i totally concur

SlimZ

Wow Nas is now -173.. i knew it was gonna go up wen i first saw it at -147 i was all over it
    all u Phx backers can jump on it now at +156

Just added Phil to beat NJ in the series at -167 GL 5units

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

its back to -169 but still id be scared at 50 units that i want

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    Wow Nas is now -173.. i knew it was gonna go up wen i first saw it at -147 i was all over it
    all u Phx backers can jump on it now at +156

Just added Phil to beat NJ in the series at -167 GL 5units
    Maybe you should have waited after Game 1.....

remeedella

what about nashville straight game 2?

SlimZ

I aint sweatimg after thos game...i expexted phx to win at least 1 game at home... Its a long series boys enjoy the playoffs then cash this bitch in

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Maybe you should have waited after Game 1.....
    What if i waited and Nash wins first game? Then the series bet would be impossible to bet...

remeedella

nobody wants to slam nashville as a comeback in game 2?

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    nobody wants to slam nashville as a comeback in game 2?
    Its not thay i dont wanna slam o have so mich riding on this seriea theres no point in betting the individual games!
    I have a stromg feelimg they take nezt game

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Tough series for a bettor to be betting 30 units on hopefully you can afford the loss if the Yotes do end up winning this series. Mike Smith showed last night that he was able to steal a game for his team. The next question will be whether he'll be able to steal the series for the Coyotes but Pekka Rinne will have something to say about that.

remeedella

I can only predict another high scoring nashville game, more defense for nashville and finally if they double the shots for more to finally go on and this is how they win the rest especially GAME 2

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

all I know is that nashville better win the next game if not it's a great time to go fishing by by nashville

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    all I know is that nashville better win the next game if not it's a great
    time to go fishing by by nashville
    Even if they did lose game 2 which i dont think they wil but anything can happen in sports.. Being down 2-0 going back to Nas is not bye bye go fishing lol... its a best out of 7 series boys

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slimz you prikk Nashville better win this series I have two ******* stacks on them they lose my wife ia leaving me and taking the kids

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Slimz you prikk Nashville better win this series I have two ******* stacks on them they lose my wife ia leaving me and taking the kids
    Ihope ur just joking bout the wife and kids stuff... All i can tell u is KNOW UR LIMITS PLAY WITHIN IT!
    its sports betting anything can happen nothings guaranteed.. I made this thread up cause i believe Nasville will win this series and i still do! Nashville will come out much stronger next game and even IF they lose dont sweat it casue they can win it back at home! Best out of 7 series..people here talking like its a best out of 5

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rinne better than Smith? lol I see a .833, .824, and a .865 in Rinne's last ten performances. The lowest that Smith recorded in his last ten games? .920. If Rinne doesn't step it up dramatically, the series is as good as over.

SlimZ

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Rinne better tha
    n Smith? lol I see a .833, .824, and a .865 in Rinne's last ten performances. The lowest that Smith recorded in his last ten games? .920. If Rinne doesn't step it up dramatically, the series is as good as over.
    Its playoff hockey take that stat talk somewhere else.. Any giving time any good crazy goalie will
    Shit the bed.. Its a matter of time specially during the playoffs some will or wont break its all
    About the games emotion and how the players react agaisnt one another!

dilaudid8

yes if nashville does lose 87 percent it's by by if nashville does lose the best thing that can happen for hasville is win it in 7 game's at phox because there is no way nashville can beat PHOX 4 game's in a row, that why it's a must this goalie is 1 bad ass he really is I bet nashville in game 1 but I will not make that mistake again ,nashville beat an very old team in the red wing's a lot of gambler's don't no that detroit is very old I live in michigan and don't let that series against detroit fool you phox is that good I did not think so but they are if there making nashville still a FAV thank you very much, don't forget what happened to pitt they where down 3-2 and pitt was still the FAV and we know what happened to pitt they went fishing if there is gambler's that took nashville for the series the oddsmaker's are giving you the gambler another chance come back and take phox it's better to lose a little then the whole bet I will take PHOX for the series being up by 1 game and still an underdog thank you oddsmaker's for that gl guy's

remeedella

dilaudid time to make that so called mistake again, go straight in game 2 with me hard

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Putting a lot on Nashville is risky I think. Phoenix has home ice advantage so they will get the match ups they want. Both teams play the same style and both teams have good goalies. The advantage will go to the home team due to the fact that they get last line change and the advantage in face offs (by getting to put their stick down last.) I'm not saying Nashville won't win but a big bet on them is risky. Also remember in the first OT both teams have that long defensive line change so if a game does go into OT I think PHX has the advantage because they have the quicker defense.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    What if i waited and Nash wins first game? Then the series bet would be impossible to bet...
    I bet Philly when it was 2-0 and 3-1 and it was far from impossible.

Obviously if we could predict the future then life would be easy.......I guess if you are still confident the odds should get even better now.

dilaudid8

my brother I do like you said anything can happen can nashville win this series sure they can anything can happen but in real life it's by by time for nashville. PHOX is that good like I said I took nashville the 1 time I made a very big time mistake it was not going to happen again PHOX might win every game, i'm not saying that they will but I will tell you this I would take that bet right now if someone would still give me the same odds on that PHOX sweep but gl to you on the series because I did not bet it and that's just not like me you give me a home under dog in the playoff's all I would say to the oddsmaker's ty for that big mistake goodnight

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

can't believe they are down two games, never felt so good about a series bet in my life. this series sucks

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

nashville is done!!!

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Far from done until they lose a home game. They are in panic time though. Got to take care of business at home in these next 2 games and they are right back in it.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 04-30-12 at 09:34 AM.

12 Last