dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 4/23/12

well guy's this was going to happen before yesterday going 15-1 and winning 9 day's in a row I made 1 mistake if not for that mistake we would have won yesterday the mistake was phil ,I really did like them but no excuse I lost i'm still feeling bad but the game's N.Y.R.-5 +152/CHICAGO-5+120 both of these team's won't lose if a split would be nice just remember take what the oddsmaker's give you both game's are in regulation time gl

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in a meeting ha but thought I'd say thanks... gonna put 3u on each I was leaning the opposite of both plays glad you posted before I made a mistake. Thanks again for the work man

spladle08

I got +105 and +135 hope we hit one

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14781

So, youre not taking the Rangers or the Hawks, you like the under in one & the over in the other?
    Both in reg?
    You confused me when you posted -5 & +5 but them said both teams wouldn't lose.
    Don't know whether youre picking the over/under or wins?

spladle08

I never asked this but I assume 5 is the units.... he is betting each team will win in regulation... and that's why the odds are +

dilaudid8

spladle08 my brother I really hate to change your mind I really do, because it has happen before 1 time someone did like the other play's and went with my bet's and his play's won all of them and I really did feel bad even that he said that it was not my fault, but I still did feel very bad that's 1 reason I alway's did not post because of that now that's putting a lot of faith in me I better come and be really but's that's alright because I do better when there is pressure on me gl my brother even if you split that's not bad but like I said let's try to win both game's 2-0 gl my brother the line's did change but that's alright as long as your + not -, if I did what I was going to do you would have made money yesterday but we will make up for that today

spladle08

Yeah no sweat man, I appreciate the input, and like you said even 1-1 is a win. Got 6u in play between these 2 games (3 on each) and 11 other 2u bets between MLB/NBA, I should have plenty of chances to make up for a loss. I've been spoiled this last week, I always get back to even on the hockey plays and the rest are just free-rolls for profit Lets pray for another 2-0 day which would have me about halfway to even on the day with 9 other games to make a profit on!!! GO GO GO

dilaudid8

spladle08 no regulation mean's you can take a team + or - like chicago is - 150 for the game, but if you bet chicago - 5 in regulation time only which mean's that if the game does go to O.T. you will lose but if you do lose you won't have to pay that big juice the only thing that can hurt us is O.T.I no 5 game's 5 O.T. but I will take that chance P.S it just mean's that your - half of a goal but the game can't go to O.T. or you will lose but the money is wroth it the juice alone is really good like I said if you lose you don't have to pay that -150 you have chicago - 5 +105 so if you lose no juice

dilaudid8

I wish I could PM you but don't worry no big deal like I said you no what site i'm on if you don't hear from me CAPPING THE GAME gl

spladle08

Learning... lol I JUST NEED SOME WINS!!!!! PS the wife wants to do a ton of stuff this evening so I probably wont get to check on the games... hope win I pull up my acct tomorrow I'm up for the day... I'm usually watching the games like a hawk but she get sick of it, so I'm gonna try to avoid being attached to my phone tonight.... I know you said you stopped watching the games... wish I could

spladle08

Dil, you might try clicking on "settings" and then "General Settings" and see if your messaging is turned off for some reason

dilaudid8

jayvegas420 what' happening what I mean is that I bet the game's in regulation time, meaning if any of my bet's goes to O.T. I will lose it's called regulation time only and yes I have CHICAGO -5 +120 and N.Y.R.-5 +152 it's like football i'm giving a half point well the same goes for hockey i'm giving a half of a goal that's why my team's are - if you bet that way you won't have to pay that big juice if you lose/ spladle08 yeah I did look at my settings and everything is go to go but it won't let me give you a PM but ty

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You have been on a good roll for sure until last night.My thoughts on tonights games are, Ottawa getting Alfredsson back in the lineup, which will be a major boost for them and they'll look to finish of the Rangers in this one, Rangers have lost 2 out of 2 games in OT, which is tough to swallow for the Rangers, and thats why I think Ottawa will knock them out tonight. The Blackhawks game is a tough one to call, however, betting on a regulation win when all 5 games so far have gone to OT is pretty dangerous. Blackhawks with the better offense, but Coyotes have the better goaltending. Anyways good luck to both of you.

dilaudid8

exon thank's my brother yeah you make a very good point about alfredsson coming back, but how good will he be in his 1 game but you are right if ottawa does not win today I think that ottawa is all done just like yesterday with washington losing I think that there all done to washington had there chance to win but it should be a very good game today, I think that the DIFF will be the goalie and yesterday with vancouver losing and being the number 1 seed can that happen again we shall see, and the chicago game shit is this a record 5 game's went into O.T. this would be the 6 that has to be a record i'm am not happy with chicago goalie but at home I really like this game a lot not at chicago -150 there is no way I would pay that kind of juice we should have made money yesterday because I never take a team on the road being a FAV of -125 or more but I did yesterday and I lost my mistake that will never happen again it cost my brother's from making a little to losing and that make's me mad I don't mind losing but I hate losing when I have the right team and I change it the next day today we will get that money back Ihoperunning to the bank before they run out of money

spladle08

we got this today! 2-0 I already feel it

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Agree with Rangers and Blackhawks win

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Blackhawks -.5 in reg is a reach considering every game has gone into OT this series.

dilaudid8

I agree ethan1122 and I really see your point but just think 5 game's in a row went into O.T. i'm just playing the odd's and I really think chicago will do a number on PHOX this series is going 7 game's and so are the N.Y.R. but we shall see gl guy's

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    I agree ethan1122 and I really see your point but just think 5 game's in a row went into O.T. i'm just playing the odd's and I really think chicago will do a number on PHOX this series is going 7 game's and so are the N.Y.R. but we shall see gl guy's
    Yeah if this one goes to OT too it will be pretty crazy. BOL tonight.

spladle08

Wont be back online until tomorrow, off for the evening, thanks again for the picks, BOL everyone!

dilaudid8

spladle08 by tomorrow when you wake up you will be 1 happy guy because i'm mad about yesterday my brother losing them game's we should have gone 1-1 yesterday and made money but that was my fault that won't happen again goodnight

spladle08

Woke up this morning, +11u cant beat that... sadly I lost 2 baseball plays because I took -1.5 (fail) and lost an NBA play because I let a guy tell me the opposite of my initial lean was the safest play on the board, so I took it... shoulda just went with Spurs like I was about to default too. Either way, 1-1 in hockey = made some $$$$ so looking good! 1 game today do Panthers finish em off, or are we reaching game 7?. Only Diluadid knows

dilaudid8

thank's my brother very kind word's like I was saying a split is not bad at all your still making money, that chicago game I no that you did like phox can't believe the shot's on net 27-7 after the 2 P, if someone was to tell you what the shot's where you would have said wow chicago must have blow them out no phox won the game you would say what that is crazy we had the right team just could not beat the goalie when that's happen's there nothing you can do. but that S.A game I did like them to but because they where looking to get that number 1 spot locked in I will talk to you a little later nice job yesterday we made money

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

hope you got a pick or two for us today!

thank you =)

dilaudid8

nosaij sorry I did not get back to you right away I have some thing's that I have to do today but yes i'm looking at 1 game very close I will post it in about an hour I still have to check everything out before I post my bet talk to you in about an hour gl

spladle08

lol I have been waiting to throw this 2u on ur pick all day... cant wait! thanks

dilaudid8

best bet from the best baby

thank's guy's I think that I have found the winner yesterday was a split not bad at all I wish that I could split eveytime and make money, but anyway I just can't see N.J losing this game at home the bet N.J.-5 +105 in regulation time this is going 7 game's gl my brother's and time to make some more money, are you guy's ready to run to the bank before they run out of money P'S this game really should be no problem

spladle08

Boom I'm on it, lets get this $$$$$$$ see you at the payout window

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

glad to see more tails on this game. It may be personal so if people feel to pm me I'm private. I'd love to see how big the slams are on NJD. My lines are around -155 straight for them. Also are people taking -5? Are you interested in over 1.5 first period? Any takes on NJD winning by 1 goal, 2,3,4 or 5 and more? CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Im on this one as well, good luck guys.

dilaudid8

gl my brother's

dilaudid8

unless we get a late goal we are in big trouble when the other team is getting out shot and the score is 2-2 there is nothing you could do I will be back 4/25/12 goodnight I will find out the score later tonight gl

spladle08

Last night was not my night... sigh