dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 4/20/12

hey guy's what a great day we had yesterday you went 2-1 or 3-1 did bet washington, but that was a very hard game for me but I did pull the trigger and had a 3-1 day the last 2 day's I went 6-1, but I have to make this real fast my headache's still won't go away I get very bad headache's, so if you post me and I don't post you back that mean's i'm very sick i'm in bed to the game's are very hard i'm going with PITT under 7+105 this O/U is way to high and the other game NASHVILLE under 5 +110 gl my brother's we won't win every day but I will try running to the bank

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant agree on Pitt but I will follow you on the other!!!! Lets go.... feel better man BOL

dilaudid8

spladle08 thank's my brother hey I can see where you coming from but 7 goal's to score is a lot I know what happened the last few game's, but for you to lose they have to score 8 goal's and I will take that bet any day but like I said I don't blame you for not taking the under 7 gl on your bet's talk to you a little later I have to lay down

dilaudid8

don't worry about it brother about trying to reach me you know where to find me if you want that other site is really very good very cool cat's on that site, let's make some more money on covers I have made money for my brother's for 7 day's in a rowyou know where we are going to the bank

dilaudid8

another big day going 2-0 guy's you won't believe this but I bet football, hockey i'm doing this for my brother's if it was not for my wife I would not be posting i'm telling you the truth, I have not lost in 8 day's I went 9-1 and winning my series I had nashville that was my only series price bet but guy's I gave you the game's you had to pull the trigger very nice job my brother's goodnight my headache is pounding again **** this shit suck's big time