PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

GAME 2 - Flyers @ Pens

I'm still staying away from the ML here. The interesting bet is the O6 -120 play. I think the Pens will be focusing a lot more on getting the points on the board quick, just like last game (play: O1.5 1st) but after that there will be A LOT of focus on defense.

For the first time in a while I think I may play the U6 at -105. Thoughts?

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I have no clue what to expect. I could see it going under as both teams especially the Pens focus way more on Defense rather then the get it and go type style they played with in game 1. Or we could see Bryz let in some soft ones early and see the Flyers try and crawl back again. 1 thing I'm gonna play is the Pens in the 1st period though. Flyers haven't won a 1st period in a longgggg time.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pens win this game for sure and the Under is really the best bet here.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

there is no way pitt loses tonight! I am putting like all I can on pitt tonight. If they lose tonight the series is over.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

think pens regulation is a good play.

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1283

Im looking at Flyers at +180. Is the only reason everyone is on Pitt because they cant see them going down 2-0? Flyers will not back down to Pitt and they show that every game they play against them. Throw out that Pitt is home because that dose not mean anything to the Flayers and they showed that the past two years.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by SomeDayinBuffalo View Post
    Im looking at Flyers at +180. Is the only reason everyone is on Pitt because they cant see them going down 2-0? Flyers will not back down to Pitt and they show that every game they play against them. Throw out that Pitt is home because that dose not mean anything to the Flayers and they showed that the past two years.
    Agree, value all on Flyers, I might just pass on a side, but no value on Pitt for sure in this one. Over 1.5 fist period is my play.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Took +185 not too hopeful. Under 6 seems like the play but who knows.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Penguins tighten up the defense after a miserable game 1. Philly has a good chance but line is too short considering this would put them up 2-0 going home.

I have to agree with the raccoon and say under is the play.

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I like the over

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Over, UNDER, PIT, FlYERS...LOL...just flip a coin it seems. All in all Pens r my boys and wether its a dumb play or not im firing all i have left on my boys. I got faith in them.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

+1 for the under.

Im bored, heres my thoughts....

Yes, Im a Flyers homer. That aside, Ive been thinking about this game all day and after an initial instinct to lay the juice on the Pens Im liking the Flyers more and more. Lavi was talking in an interview about how crazy it is to be playing in Pitt with the playoff atmosphere. He said a lot of the young guys (which we have a lot of) were a little overwhelmed with the whole thing, and that clearly translated into a horrible 1st where the Flyers were out shot, out hit, and generally out played. It wasnt until the second when they settled in. Maybe because they loosened up? Hey, down 3-0 after a horrible period on the road against a great team in the playoffs... the damage is done. It cant get any worse right? Games basically over. Its from this point they did a complete 180 and played great hockey. They played tight D, finished their hits, had a good forecheck and a few opportunities later its a 1 goal game. Everyone clearly saw Pitt pucker up, trying to focus on D, which isnt their strong point. And what happened? Too much pressure and they couldnt handle it and let in the tieing goal, and eventually the OT winner. So now the Penns are angry, they're out for revenge....but they're scared. When it was crunch time they couldnt get it done. They couldnt score, play D, even control the puck that well in the offensive zone. I think they come out with everything they got again, but this time the Flyers will be ready...and if they can prevent the early mistake goal, and get on the board first, I think the Penns will get down on themselves and collapse in a close one.

3-2 Flyers OT

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

nice write up but the Pens are seeking revenge I gotta go with u on that but they need this game so much that now they got pressure on them they will play up. I like when the pressure is on the Pens because most of the time they prevail and i dont see them losing here at all to be honest. I really think they win by 2 goals and maybe more. I could be so wrong it aint funny but if flyers score the first goal I still then wont see Pens losing. When they get a good lead they seem to slack off BIG time just like the rangers. If they are leading by 1 going into the second I can see them easily scoring a goal or more there and playing super Defense going into to 3rd. Gotta hope for the best cause I put all I had left in them to win this game.

BOL to all and PuckIt I know you are wanting to fire on Pens pretty bad im sure..LOL.