PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    you start a thread talking about how you want other men to suck your dick.

That's as gay as it gets.
    Wrong again, genius.

I started a thread telling YOU to suck my dikk because that's what you deserved after talking trash.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

you didnt say rangers were "regular season eastern conference champion."

you said rangers are "eastern conference champions."

"Eastern Conference Champion" is only awarded after team wins the prince of whales trophy and wins Eastern Conference Championship in playoffs. You know that 8 different teams compete in a playoff in order to be awarded "Eastern Conference Champion" don't you?

You didn't say rangers were "regular season conference champion". you said they were "eastern conference champions." They are not "eastern conference champions." Maybe you should be more specific when you speak.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-13-12 at 09:49 PM.

hockey216

If you aren't gay, why would you want another man to suck your dick?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

you didnt say "regular season" conference champion.

you said "conference champion."

"Conference Champion" is only awarded after you win the prince of whales trophy and win Eastern Conference Championship in playoffs. You know that 8 different teams compete in a playoff in order to be awarded "Eastern Conference Champion" don't you?

You didn't say rangers were "regular season conference champion". you said they were "conference champion". They are not "conference champion." Maybe you should be more specific when you speak.
    Wow. what a fukkin moron.

When the conversations started the playoffs hadn't yet begun. What did you think I meant?

I automatically assumed you knew there was such a thing as regular season conference champions.

Clearly, you didn't.

hockey216

i hope the flyers win bud. i really do. Because i dont want bruins to play pittsburgh. why dont you save the shit talking until after you win the eastern conference and knock out the rangers. Because they have owned you every game and are 8-0 against you.

So I'm a "nitwit" if i think a team is better than a team it's 8-0 against?

Clearly, the 0-8 team must be better.

hockey216

In boston, we get excited when we hang championship banners. We aren't pathetic enough to celebrate and go nuts every time we do something in the regular season.

hockey216

Yes i knew what you meant. But you are still wrong. Rangers are not Eastern Conference Champions right now. There are 8 teams currently competing for it. There is no NHL trophy for regular season conference champion. There is no award for it. None. No trophy. I knew you were referring to them being #1 seed. But heading into playoffs as #1 seed does not make a team eastern conference champions. you only win the title of Eastern Conference Champions when you win the prince of whales trophy, granted in the playoffs. there is NO trophy for heading into playoffs as #1 seed in conference. you act like its "huge award" lol. For the last time, a team is only "conference champion" when it wins the conference championship in the playoffs.

You were wrong. Rangers are not conference champions. Don't call me a nitwit just because you misspeak.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-13-12 at 03:46 PM.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

hockey216

If you aren't gay, why would you want another man to suck your dick?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

phillyflyers are u 13?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Hockey you actually said the Flyers were trash and were going to be on and done.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Hockey you actually said the Flyers were trash and were going to be on and done.
    If the Refs hadn't blown that Briere offsides call on the goal, you'd be down 1-0 and probably would be one-and-done. But anyway i was joking just to piss phillyflyers off. They might be one-and-done. who knows. they could beat pitt. pitt could beat them. its a 7 game series. Series isn't decided in game 1. I'm actually rooting for the flyers to win. I'd rather have boston play philly than pittsburgh. I want flyers to win. I still think pittsburgh is better team. but flyers can get an upset. anything is possible in sports.

pitt should be up 1-0, but the ref blew the offsides call on the briere goal allowing philly to win the game. So you should be down 1-0. I didn't account for referee error in my prediction of game 1.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Yeah but now PF is gonna say that the refs blew an icing call, he will just disregard that Sullivan touched the puck first.

hockey216

PhillyFlyers starts a thread talking about how he wants other men to suck his dick.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear

hockey216

I want Flyers to win, pal. I am rooting alongside you. Can you just stop the shit talking until after you win the Eastern Conference Championship? you act like you won the stanley cup already just because you won 1 fuking game.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Hey PhillyFlyers stop acting like an idiot. Its that kind of behavior that gives us Philly fans a bad name. No one cares about an Internet tough guy, and while its amusing to see a couple of jackasses argue over game 1 of a best of seven, dont pollute this forum with 10 year old behavior.

On a side note, Im feeling a Flyers win tonight, 3-2 in OT

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Philly you represent all that we know flyers fans are and act like. You would've been the biggest hater if the Pens won and everyone was taunting, so what do you do? You do just that. Instead of shutting your trap and just taking the win. All you've done is set yourself up for is a huge epic fail if the Flyers lose the series, threads like this will be bumped forever. Flyers win one game and you're talking crap on here like they've won the series.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

illadelphia215
    illadelphia215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

If the Refs hadn't blown that Briere offsides call on the goal, you'd be down 1-0 and probably would be one-and-done.
    Im not here to take sides with my fellow Flyers fan(s), but please stop with that "what if" nonsense. GO FLYERS!

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by illadelphia215 View Post
    Im not here to take sides with my fellow Flyers fan(s), but please stop with that "what if" nonsense. GO FLYERS!
    Sorry. Wasn't meant to be "what if". Was meant to be statement that, "Flyers only won because refs rigged the game by blowing a key offsides call."

illadelphia215
    illadelphia215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Sorry. Wasn't meant to be "what if". Was meant to be statement that, "Flyers only won because refs rigged the game by blowing a key offsides call."
    Your comments don't anger me buddy, but keep trying if you want. The Flyers won because they were the better team in Game 1.

hockey216

they were the better team in the 2nd half. pit was better team in the 1st half. im actually happy refs blew the call. im just acknowledging that the blown call on the offsides was a major factor that would have changed the outcome of the game. i want flyers to win. As a bruins fan, i'd prefer the matchup with the flyers than with the penguins. so Go Flyers!

lol

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

No one can say that, BUT FOR the mistake of the Refs would the Pens have won the game. One blown call cannot be determined to be the proximate cause of the Pens loss. Hockey is not a series of dominos. The bad call made the game 3-1. The Pens still let the other 3 goals go in without help from the refs. I am not saying the Refs didn't have a factor in the game, but we can't say single-handedly they caused the loss. If anything, they were contributorily negligent.

No further questions your honor.

GO PENS.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    No one can say that, BUT FOR the mistake of the Refs would the Pens have won the game. One blown call cannot be determined to be the proximate cause of the Pens loss. Hockey is not a series of dominos. The bad call made the game 3-1. The Pens still let the other 3 goals go in without help from the refs. I am not saying the Refs didn't have a factor in the game, but we can't say single-handedly they caused the loss. If anything, they were contributorily negligent.

No further questions your honor.

GO PENS.

Im with you!!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Philly you represent all that we know flyers fans are and act like. You would've been the biggest hater if the Pens won and everyone was taunting, so what do you do? You do just that. Instead of shutting your trap and just taking the win. All you've done is set yourself up for is a huge epic fail if the Flyers lose the series, threads like this will be bumped forever. Flyers win one game and you're talking crap on here like they've won the series.
    This, cmon Philly. We of all people should know winning a game 1 doesn't mean much.

It was just a missed call. A rigged game would not result in the Flyers having 2 less powerplays than the Pens.
    Last edited by Ethan1122; 04-13-12 at 05:48 PM.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post

It was just a missed call. I rigged game would not result in the Flyers having 2 less powerplays than the Pens.
    wasnt saying refs intentionally rigged it. was probably just an honest mistake. I was just saying that the missed offsides call was a highly significant event that probably would have changed the outcome. Guess 'rigged' probably wasnt best choice of word in my original post. just meant that refs screwed over pit on that goal by not calling offsides. But As puckit wisely pointed out, there's no way to know for sure.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Typical Flyers fan...

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

flyers handing it to them again tonight. pens are crap. poor defense...lousy goaltending.

never bet on these pussies again.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

FLYERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS

First 12