Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Stupid Leafs

We'll end up in the middle of the fukkin pack again, with no decent draft positions, stupid fans saying "there's plenty hope for next year after a 6 game win streak to end this year" or some stupid shit, the pundits and punks alike will be spouting off about "can scrivens be the missing piece? is he the key to unlock the playoff door?" and get their panties wet over wet dreams with scrivens holding off top teams in playoff games, kessel finishing a check, komisarek shooting a puck faster than 7mph, leprechauns and all the other fantastical crap that we overpaying leaf fans have to sit and stew in every fukkin off-season. and so, we begin again..."rebuild-mode 5.0"...randy carlyle will stick around for a few years and try and mold the team into his systems and then when it doesn't work...leave the tattered team in yet another coach's hands for "rebuild-mode 6.0". when the fuk will this cycle ever fukkin end??

to another decade of rebuilding, leaf fans.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: byronbb

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Leafs need to get a superstar like Kopitar and and a defenseman that scares people, and a new goalie that doesn't blow.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Screw Ryan Miller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope break a leg and not any more ! hate it is a moron !

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Monchito View Post
    Screw Ryan Miller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope break a leg and not any more ! hate it is a moron !

You're right brother. Hate IS a moron.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Leafs need to get a superstar like Kopitar and and a defenseman that scares people, and a new goalie that doesn't blow.

and you are also right, canadian brother. but we always put so much stock in these nobodies and hold such high hopes for someone after like 2 good games, then we realize...uhhp, nope, just a nobody.

we need to make a push for schneider, bernier, nash, someone with a little experience but NOT the fukkin has-beens

Bluedragon

who just saw that sabres goal?? lmao that was ridiculous!!!

Bluedragon

haven't seen a goal like that since i used to play with a dude we called the "garbage man", all he did was score those clutch, stuffer goals and bang in terrible rebounds lol. nonetheless, got the job done haha. that was funny

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

go sabres

Bluedragon

lol as much as i love the leafs, i have to say congrats to buf. at least i don't hate them as much as the semen-ators, sorry Lunchie brother haha

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Sabres Back Door O_O!

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's more of miller and the sabers running out of gas than the leafs being worth a lick.....

MTL, BUF, TB, CAR, WAS, WPG will all be better next year. NJ may digress as well as FLA maybe....so the leafs better be drastically better to hope to stay out of 15th again .