vomvo
    vomvo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1977

Preds/Kings any thoughts

I want to take the kings with no rinne playing for preds and the kings have finally started scoring. I won on them last night against the ducks.

Any betting it thoughts would be great!!

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

According to daily faceoff Rinne is starting for Nashville. Kings goalie still undecided.

Real toss up IMO. Kings have been clicking lately, but hard to bet against Nashville. BOL

vomvo

I just saw that. I am trying to cover my Sens loss(not done yet). I agree tough tough game to call. I am a wings fan and I hate betting against them but they are to beat up. I heard Datsuyk was back and franzen is out.

Thanks for replying.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

How the Leafs went in and beat Ottawa... NHL for you! San Jose has been a thorn in my side all year. I play with em they lose, i bet the other team and SJ wins
    Another toss up game. San Jose not as strong, but you are right Detroit banged up. Still hard to pass up the wings up at + money.. Good luck

vomvo

The leafs have hurt me 2 times this week. I put 2 pieces of paper folded up in a hat and had my daughter pick between the kings/preds. She drew the kings. So im going to roll with it. She is 10-2 this year. I only have her do it when im stuck on a tight game.

Klinsmann
    Klinsmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by vomvo View Post
    The leafs have hurt me 2 times this week. I put 2 pieces of paper folded up in a hat and had my daughter pick between the kings/preds. She drew the kings. So im going to roll with it. She is 10-2 this year. I only have her do it when im stuck on a tight game.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Looks under to me.....not betting it though.
    GL