dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

2 best bet's

guy's like I said that you would do no worse then a split same thing for today there are 2 play's that I like a lot CHICAGO+100/ DETROIT+100, this is the right spot for S.L. to lose and detroit playing a shit team like L.A.K. and being a underdog same as yesterday no worse then a split but let's try to win both of these game's my best bet is CHICAGO +100 gl my brother's

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont be surprised if Wings get beat my 2 points here. They aint been playing to hot lately, not even at home.

dilaudid8

yeah they have a lot of guy's that are out but still this team is so good when they lose it's almost alway's close game's, but I just can't take a team like LAK against the red wing's and at +100 or better even if the king's would win this game and they played again tomorrow I would take the wing's again this team is almost like san jose having a very hard time winning but we shall see gl

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

i think i will shy away from this game.

dilaudid8

your right brother it's a very hard play it's just you don't see the wing's ever+ plus this team is almost alway's - so if I get a chance to get the wing's +100 or even better, I will take a chance on them don't get me wrong they could lose but against L.A.K I will take a chance gl on your bet's talk to you later

dilaudid8

DETROIT there at +110 right now vegas is begging you to take detroit well i'm going to be the square in this game because there is no way I could take L.A.K at that price as being a FAV

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I would not go against St Louis, they have been consistent and don't see any reason for a let down here. Halak has been outstanding, watch for them to lose next game Eliot plays maybe, but not this one. Not saying you need to play St Louis, but not wise to play against a team playing this well unless you have a solid reason IMO. With Chicago you are just getting even money and they are still missing their best player.

dilaudid8

odog11 yeah they are missing there best player true but there like 6 or 7 point's ahead of detroit, and chicago really need's this game don't you think it's kind of funny that chicago is not that big of a dog it's like I said about the detroit game vegas is almost begging you to take detroit same with this game I really believe with there best player out chicago should be a bigger underdog here I believe, my add on game is DAYTON+4.5 I no it's a b ball game gl guy's if you like S.L . don't let me talk you out of betting your play

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    odog11 yeah they are missing there best player true but there like 6 or 7 point's ahead of detroit, and chicago really need's this game don't you think it's kind of funny that chicago is not that big of a dog it's like I said about the detroit game vegas is almost begging you to take detroit same with this game I really believe with there best player out chicago should be a bigger underdog here I believe, my add on game is DAYTON+4.5 I no it's a b ball game gl guy's if you like S.L . don't let me talk you out of betting your play
    I hear you, I will probably just make a small play on St Louis as I have played them in the last 5 wins. The one thing that gives me pause is their road record, but just can't see going against one of the two teams playing the best now with a hot goalie and plenty to play for, division not wrapped up, top seed in the west, but also not "needing" the win. I think they will come out hard and play well.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

ST.louis is due to lose. They have been the most profitable for me this year and im even gonna shy away from this one as well. If you was to bet the blues i would bet a small unit on them. They are still a young team and they play great but as of lately they been making small mistakes one after another and tonight just might be the night it costs them. Tuesdays are always weird days for betting on games it seems so im gonna lay off this one myself.

dilaudid8

who know's maybe the under might be the play in both of these game's because LAK this team just can't score and the same with the other game CHICAGO, I like playing the under's in hockey but I hate paying that kind of juice I might go as high as -120 and that's it but gl my brother's I really can't believe it detroit is +110 this look's like a sucker play oh well I will be the sucker today later guy's

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

LAK has been scoring quite a bit lately, at least in the first period. I like the O1.5 1st period play for them.

dilaudid8

Puckit gl my brother let's make the mint's GOV mint's