dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet for today going 2-0

guy's I post very rare other then football but I found some very bad line's by the oddsmaker's 1 game SAN JOSE -1,5 +210 or +220/ 2 game NASHVILLE -105 going 2-0 for today gl P.S.running to the bank before they run out of money gl

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i liked oilers +1.5 goals and preds +1.5 goals. Parlay for better price is what i think

dilaudid8

gamble32jn I see where your coming from but if you parlay the 2 team's that you like, I really don't think that the beat is worth the win because if you bet the 2 team's like nashville +1.5 and oiler's1 +.5 you really won't win that much anyway I really think that both of these team's are going to do a number on the oiler's and phoe, because SAN JOSE really need's this win very bad if they lose I think there done they don't make the playoff's but don't let me change your mind gl my brother at least 1 of us will win

dilaudid8

sorry I spelled beat wrong I mean bet

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    gamble32jn I see where your coming from but if you parlay the 2 team's that you like, I really don't think that the beat is worth the win because if you bet the 2 team's like nashville +1.5 and oiler's1 +.5 you really won't win that much anyway I really think that both of these team's are going to do a number on the oiler's and phoe, because SAN JOSE really need's this win very bad if they lose I think there done they don't make the playoff's but don't let me change your mind gl my brother at least 1 of us will win
    Oilers and sharks meetings have been decided by 1 goal like the past 10 times. I think this game goes into OT. Sharks keep going down hill and i have lost more money on them than any team. I like both these teams as the underdogs and the parlay valve was way better than laying straight odds on them. Plus i dont see the Predators getting blown out either. If i was going to make a crazy bet Monday would be the day to do it...LOL. Got the rest of the week to catch back up if needed. Looks crazy but i like the bet just as i put it.

Did you bet the puckline on one of them im guessing??

dilaudid8

yes the way you put it I hope it's not a 1 goal game with SAN JOSE I must have missed the 1 goal game 's between the 2 team's but yeah I bet SAN JOSE -1-5 +220 , your right this team is going down hill if they lose this game I also will be done with them thank's for the info and I bet NASHVILLE -105 GL

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    yes the way you put it I hope it's not a 1 goal game with SAN JOSE I must have missed the 1 goal game 's between the 2 team's but yeah I bet SAN JOSE -1-5 +220 , your right this team is going down hill if they lose this game I also will be done with them thank's for the info and I bet NASHVILLE -105 GL
    I was done with SJ as of Saturday. I truly thought they win SU cause they needed the win and needless to say i risked all my winning on the +1.5 goals for SJ as a safety and then they got shut out. I was up a crap load and went on tilt hardcore after that but got most all the winnings back on sunday. Maybe 1 outta 20 times i miss risking a big stake on something and i was PISSED when they got shut out. They could have lost by 1 and I would have been fine with that but a shut out....WOW i wanted to kill them....LOL

I love Preds here for sure. I like the +1.5 goals on them for sure. Im ANTI-SHARKS atm though...lol

dilaudid8

I don't blame you everything you are saying your right I don't know what happened to that team but like I said before if they can't beat a very bad team like the oilers, and they need the win very bad then I will be done with them to let's get the nashville game gl my brother