mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

lets let tomorow be the most profitable day of the week

Im having an all around bad week. A lot of bad beats.
    Without chasing with 2 of my biggest plays of the year I would be in trouble. Got lucky with Vancouver vs winnepeg in regulation. Blues came through with me.

Took mavs tonight 5x being the square faggit and they just ruined me after hitting a 6x, 4x and 3x play....i typically play 1x and 2x.

So, with that being said, I had a small comeback tonight just to give it back.And I am feeling a good vibe for tomorow.

Lets get it!

Early leans:

I feel like its a game you want to avoid, but the over in the Florida Carolina game.
    Blues
    Rangers
    Pens
    Some sort of over in devils philly game. whether it is a TT, 5.5, or 1st period. or all 3 lol

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i have this thing where i always think the Wild is gonna lose for some reason. to me they just seem so bad it is hard to imagine them winning a game. want to go big on Flames, but the truth is i don't really have a good feel for either team.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I completely agree. Thats how i feel when the lightning play the over is a lock.
    I guess everyone has that team. I bet against the wild and have been successful. hackett is confirmed. Calgary actually playing for something. Miikka in net........i havent checked out the line though. interesting i bet against the wild last week and the avs won 6-1.