nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Toronto game plan for Boston?

Boston has made the Leafs their bitch this season with a perfect record. They even had a 7-0 game against them early in the season. The Carlyle era began with a win against the Canadiens. And as we have seen with the Ottawa/Panthers game when the Panthers finally beat the Sens for the first time in 10 tries, trends can snap at any given time. Does Boston trounce Toronto again here or no or does Toronto and the new coach actually have a game plan for Boston?
    Last edited by nammertl; 03-05-12 at 11:12 PM.

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I'm a die hard leaf fan, but they've lost me way too much money in the last couple weeks and betting against them seemed to recoup some of the losses, im taking Boston ML, lost all faith in the Leafs

pint86
    pint86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2938

I wouldn't put a whole lot of emphasis on beating the Canadiens. Beating the worst team in a lead shouldn't be something to get excited about.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

diehard leafs fan also/checked standings leafs are 3 pts. out of final playoff spot /they have to win these kind of games/

Chimney
    Chimney's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 pts out actually with 3 teams to jump.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

There's a lot of hockey left, the leafs can make there usual run in the last 15 games of the season like we always do. Only difference this time is we're actually a lot closer then previous years. Boston has some injuries and is playing.500 hockey. I havent checked the odds but of the leafs are anything more than +130 i'll take them..

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    There's a lot of hockey left, the leafs can make there usual run in the last 15 games of the season like we always do. Only difference this time is we're actually a lot closer then previous years. Boston has some injuries and is playing.500 hockey. I havent checked the odds but of the leafs are anything more than +130 i'll take them..
    Looks like you lost your opportunity. Too many injuries for the Bruins, but still big edge in net for them and they will be hungry for this one too. Pass for me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anyone like the Under 5.5?