BucBrat
    BucBrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tampa Bay/Carolina Over 5.5

This might look like a master of the obvious pick, but cant go any other way with these 2 teams.In there last 10 game combined they have given up 3 or more goals in 8 of those! This series has also seem little defense as they have totaled 6+ goals in all of last 10 meetings!! It seems like regression to Under might suspiciously raise its head here, but cant buck over here simply based on regression theory.I Like Over 5.5 and good luck

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Quote Originally Posted by BucBrat View Post

This might look like a master of the obvious pick, but cant go any other way with these 2 teams.In there last 10 game combined they have given up 3 or more goals in 8 of those! This series has also seem little defense as they have totaled 6+ goals in all of last 10 meetings!! It seems like regression to Under might suspiciously raise its head here, but cant buck over here simply based on regression theory.I Like Over 5.5 and good luck
    i took the Over the last 4 meetings already and they were $$$$ the last meeting i was thinking that they were due for a Under and didnt play the over that heavy as i did on the previous meeetings and got burned casue 5 goals were scored in the first period. Now here it is again and im all over it!!! GL

BucBrat
    BucBrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slim

Yeah it sounds like we have same approach.Trends do tell us things, but so many time those things are that defense has been awful in previous meetings and extra focus is put on defense in upcoming meetings and thus correction to Under in a situation like this.But it is hard to put trust in these goalies and defensemen to put up those corrective efforts.But this will be small for me on Over.