turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Hockey has to be....

one of the most unpredictable sports to bet on...seems like flipping a coin is better than handicapping or tailing someone

sens over boston 1-0?

SJ over phi 1-0?

If they played that game in San Jose 20 times over I don't think they could duplicate what happened last night.

I am still up a few units from hockey, but not because I am good at handicapping, because crazy shit happens like minnesota down 2-1 on sunday night and scoring 3 unanswered goals in 6 minutes, THEN unable to score a single goal last night!

/rant sorry

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

There were a few cappers around here yesterday that were sure of the Boston/Ottawa UNDER play. The Philly/San Jose game on the other hand was ******* absurd.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You got a good point there, but did you watch the Bruins - Sens game yesterday? Sens had some quality chances but Thomas was just sick, but I still canīt get Condras open goal miss out of my head. Thats when I realized that they could have kept on for 10 more periods, and even then it wouldn't go over 5.5.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

That Sharks/Flyers game was crazy. A goal on the first shot of the game and about 7 shots off the pipe after.

OverThat
    OverThat's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHL is a...

...little bit weird lately

I'm on AHL today

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Hockey is way better than NBA. Nothing tilts me like betting basketball.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    You got a good point there, but did you watch the Bruins - Sens game yesterday? Sens had some quality chances but Thomas was just sick, but I still canīt get Condras open goal miss out of my head. Thats when I realized that they could have kept on for 10 more periods, and even then it wouldn't go over 5.5.
    plus the Bruins couldnt get anything going till there was like 8 min left in the 3rd and it was too late. they were fumbling every other pass! wasnt the same team who played Ottawa saturday night!

dredmahawkus

oh and I been playing a couple overs lately because they are way over inflating the unders line since all those unders have been winning all year. this is insane all these 5 lines and -5.5 -150....have to take a couple shots on some overs. I played over 5.5 +125 pens too. ducks sabres game I cant take the over....but its hard to lay that -150 juice on the under.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

boston cant score since they lost horton. losing peverley hurt them too. bruins team isnt the same. last nights outcome was not all that strange. i knew ottawa had a good chance to win a grind.

dredmahawkus

losing peverley hurt more......Horton hasnt done much all year. what hurt them most is disturbing all the lines! moving kelley up to the first line and peverly out killed the whole 3rd line. now the 4th line has moved up to the 3rd line and the 4th line is all rookies/providence players.

They might be screwed in the playoffs. Peverley is supposed to return a few games before the playoffs....who knows if his knee will heal enough for him to be effective. he is a speed guy.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

It's funny I've played hockey for years but struggle to hit 50%. Football I love to watch, etc but never played other than the odd scrimmage/beach stuff but hit 70% last year. I would be better just to leave it but get bored...Cheers

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

NHL is easy to beat. Bookmakers dont have a fkn clue.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    one of the most unpredictable sports to bet on...seems like flipping a coin is better than handicapping or tailing someone

sens over boston 1-0?

SJ over phi 1-0?

If they played that game in San Jose 20 times over I don't think they could duplicate what happened last night.

I am still up a few units from hockey, but not because I am good at handicapping, because crazy shit happens like minnesota down 2-1 on sunday night and scoring 3 unanswered goals in 6 minutes, THEN unable to score a single goal last night!

/rant sorry
    what you say is cold hard reality on betting the NHL which is why I have quit for the time being. Come playoff time I might change my mind though.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

hockey was good when there wasn't a shootout. its stupid how teams play cautious down the stretch just to get 1 point. there's no edge in OT for hockey bettors

N.C.truebet77
    N.C.truebet77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

That sj/philly score of 1-0 really hurt. So philly games are OVER 7 of last 8 games before san jose and then 1-0???? why can't I catch a fkn break...One has to assume that Philly will bounce back strong against Islanders with high scoring?? And I think under for Phoenix/Calgary and Phoenix moneyline is a lock!!

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Well remember that Phi v Edm match up last week? Some bookies had the o/u at 6 and it ended up 2-0

N.C.truebet77
    N.C.truebet77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

O/U is never set at 6, lol. You mean 5.5? Its either 5 or 5.5.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Hockey is way better than NBA. Nothing tilts me like betting basketball.
    agree completely with this

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by N.C.truebet77 View Post
    O/U is never set at 6, lol. You mean 5.5? Its either 5 or 5.5.
    no it was set to 6 on bookmaker last week because everyone was going for the over... only time i saw it this calendar year. It may have started with 5.5 but it went to 6 before the game started

OverThat
    OverThat's Avatar Become A Pro!

at my bookies it is always set at 6 goals, don't know where is the problem??

Norway league even on 6,5