Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I Think Jacque's Days Are Numbered in Minny

Of course I'm referring to Jacques Lemaire, the head coach of the Minnesota Wild. I'm sitting at home watching them tonight against Colorado and while they're on about a stretch of six consecutive minutes of powerplay time in the second period with the score tied at one, I'm thinking to myself that this team simply hasn't changed one bit.
    They're going absolutely nowhere---again!!!!
    With that thought, I think Lemaire has been in Minnesota way too long and there's a very strong possibility that his locker room chatter may have gone totally stale amongst the players. The Wild, apart from their roster changes over the years, seem to employ the same boring on-ice strategy as they did eight seasons ago when Lemaire became the club's head coach.
    I'll make a prediction that if the Minnesota Wild fail to qualify for this year's postseason, JM will receive his 'pink' slip from his former Canadien teammate in Montreal soon after the dust has settled.
    It's simply part of the everyday business.

Unitage
    Unitage's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think if hes gone they will start losin, possibly be a celler dweller.
    They dont really have the talent to contend in the west without Lemaire's system.

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

The people of Minnesota deserve a more exiting team. I would rather watch paint dry than watch jocks trap team eek out one goal games. Fire him. Build a real hocey team so
    I don't have to sit through that garbage 8 to 6 times a year...