PapaGeorge
    PapaGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calgary Flames 2009 Cup

The flames are ready to rock and roll...jokinen is amazing and yes so is iginlia..i spelled em wrong prolly but anyways....The flames are looking very very good and jokinen has never been to the playoffs and he is about to make his first appearance and give it all hes got and show hes still an amazing player..especially under coach keenan!

ALSO like i said to everyone on here! I TOLD you the Flyers were going to get STOMPED!!! And its because of the S Hitty Upshall trade....For all you that doubted me and laughed at my comment...what do you say now?????

the laugh is on my side now ppl

PapaGeorge

o also flyers need to realize biron is the main goalie NOT nittymaki..hes a washed up waste of space

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Dude are in a little world of your own and that I will definitely laugh at with pleasure!

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Dude are in a little world of your own and that I will definitely laugh at with pleasure!

yeh look who it is SCULLY...didnt u say lat night the flyers wont get stomped? also said because they traded upshall it wouldnt cause an impact? hey "dude" check last night games and the flyers after game interviews..his trade impacted the team like i said "dude"

Scully

Papa, that certainly didn't take you too long to respond. Do you take your laptop to the 'john' with you?

Really though, you're right and I'll admit I didn't think the Flyers would get stomped at home like they did last night. Terrible outing, full of giveaways on their part. As for Scottie Upshall, he wouldn't have made a difference last night, though he may have awarded Calgary a couple of extra powerplays. Unless you watch the Flyers on a regular basis, you would know his days in Philadelphia were coming to an end sometime soon. He had a knack for taking numerous bad penalties at very bad times or intervals during games. The latest case came last Friday at home against Montreal when he took a very selfish penalty in overtime which led to the Canadiens scoring the winning goal.

However I have to give credit where it's due and Calgary played a very good first period and got the jump (4-0). Normally a 4-0 advanatge, even after twenty minutes, is enough against Kipper. Jokinen indeed made a very big first-game impression no doubt but I certainly wouldn't be awarding them the Stanley Cup just yet like you are in your heading. One handsome looking victory is nice but it's a regular season road game in March.
    Bol.

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Papa, that certainly didn't take you too long to respond. Do you take your laptop to the 'john' with you?

Really though, you're right and I'll admit I didn't think the Flyers would get stomped at home like they did last night. Terrible outing, full of giveaways on their part. As for Scottie Upshall, he wouldn't have made a difference last night, though he may have awarded Calgary a couple of extra powerplays. Unless you watch the Flyers on a regular basis, you would know his days in Philadelphia were coming to an end sometime soon. He had a knack for taking numerous bad penalties at very bad times or intervals during games. The latest case came last Friday at home against Montreal when he took a very selfish penalty in overtime which led to the Canadiens scoring the winning goal.

However I have to give credit where it's due and Calgary played a very good first period and got the jump (4-0). Normally a 4-0 advanatge, even after twenty minutes, is enough against Kipper. Jokinen indeed made a very big first-game impression no doubt but I certainly wouldn't be awarding them the Stanley Cup just yet like you are in your heading. One handsome looking victory is nice but it's a regular season road game in March.
    Bol.

nah i work online so im always online...but alls i was trying to say was..upshall was a great friend to alll of them players im from philly i follow the team like u wouldnt belioeve...they all hung out together....then when u lose a friend...a close one like that...it kills a club/team/group/gang etc etc

anyways enuff arguing

Scully

Well said Papa.

PapaGeorge

do u see them winning tonight?? i cant make up my mind

Scully

It's so difficult to win back to back road games in the NHL these days PapaGeorge. Certainly makes a huge difference with Kiprosoff getting a much needed rest as well. The Canes have been off since Tuesday when they beat the Caps in Washington.
    As for your question, if I play this game, I'll play the over as opposed to a side. Between the two clubs, they should be able to put up six goals. Hopefully we see quite a few powerplays to aid the cause.

PapaGeorge

i was leaning with the over as well.....but something just does not match up

Scully

I think the Canadiens and Atlanta may be a solid over play as well.