SHARP69
    SHARP69's Avatar Become A Pro!

My hockey is 15-1

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    your dallas mavs / new orleans bobcats bet missed as did your ravens/pat over bet missed. Are you adding it to your totals? You mention being 14-1 or something.

Congrats on the bos bet hitting in so.
    wow your watching all my posts iam impressed, my hockey is 15-1 this is a hockey posts and i wager on these games, wheres your post????

SHARP69

WIN

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    lol. Guys guys. We here to help each other n make the bookies pay.
    i agree.

SHARP69

Winning

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    i just do not see any value in a play like this. Away is favored -130 but both teams are on back 2 back games and neither have great records on 2nd game of back 2 back. Bos has a great record in last 10 or so played in phi but both teams are on a back 2 back and i just cannot see any serious gambler betting this game for value.

How do you justify betting $500 or $1000 on bos here?
    by boston winning 6-5. Do u post and gamble on this site, or just cut up winners, get a life

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post
    by boston winning 6-5. Do u post and gamble on this site, or just cut up winners, get a life
    The only winners on this site...are the SBR owners

Relax and quit getting defensive. I just disagreed with your bet and posted why. We can agree to disagree and still be cordial. We have the same goal--make money!

Please keep posting.

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

nice call today SHARPY was real tight had my sweating last 10 mins in the 3rd seem like the refs were on Philli lol.....but winner is a winner
    keep up the good work!

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Not a deserved win, god damn I`m hating the way Bruins play these day, not convincing at all, feel sorry for all the Flyer fans out there, you deserved this win, and would have won if it wasnt for Bryzgalov. The winner was clear when the game went into the shootout. A fun game to watch though, and good call sharp.

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Thanks for the picks Sharp, keep up the good work!!

First 12